Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For her sake, I really hope its nothing bad, god forbid it is :(

Right now, all thats coming to my head is:

a) her ex looks like he officially moved on now and its pissing her off
b) the corrupt politicians she's been backing up in Brazil along with her papa are no longer active
c) she realized that Lando's gonna nudge her over and take her spot next to Max

or or orrr, its actually super serious and I'm going to feel extra bad about writing this later on (y)
don't feel bad, all legit reasons to need support

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What’s going on here then? 👀
Gotta love people with cryptic messages. Could be something serious or could be "I slept awfully last night and couple of bouquets of flowers would totally cheer me up"... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Gotta love people with cryptic messages. Could be something serious or could be "I slept awfully last night and couple of bouquets of flowers would totally cheer me up"... 🤷‍♀️
those look more like congrats or support flowers rather than sympathy
like pink roses dont seem sad

Reactions: 1
Is that not Magui in this clip? It kind of looks like her.

Edit: actually never mind, this girl looks like she’s taller than Lando.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
those look more like congrats or support flowers rather than sympathy
Interesting, I wonder what would be a reason for her to recieve congrats flowers from someone?? Maybe for being brave enough to change the name of her rap playlist from 'BLACK' to nothing

1714231650671.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well if she is hiding there somewhere, your boy ain't paying her no mind at all.
And something tells me he ain't gonna be fit for any FWB shenanigans later ... can't see him as the type to hold his drink well 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well if she is hiding there somewhere, your boy ain't paying her no mind at all.
And something tells me he ain't gonna be fit for any FWB shenanigans later ... can't see him as the type to hold his drink well 🤣

I stand corrected
She's holding it that's his little leg in front of the window.
Now no excuse it's inside
Screenshot_20240427_115042_Instagram.jpg

---
I tried I really tried

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen/heard anything of Magui? Are we sure Lando didn't kick her off the plane mid flight?

For legal reasons, this is a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen/heard anything of Magui? Are we sure Lando didn't kick her off the plane mid flight?

I've said it before, but she must be DYNAMITE in bed, cos to get a jet out to her, stay for 10ish hours then fly her to another county when you're flying somewhere else is next level madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've said it before, but she must be DYNAMITE in bed, cos to get a jet out to her, stay for 10ish hours then fly her to another county when you're flying somewhere else is next level madness.
Or... he is such a wonderful friend who arranged a flight for her to Belgium because she had something work related there as it would take much longer to take commercial. 😂 (he of course doesn't care how she gets back)
---
Meanwhile Kika doesn't need paps to show off
1714234248622.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Ohhhh, I love happy Lando
I am glad he is having fun 🥰 one day with a girl he doesn't claim, another day party on a boat in the middle of Amsterdam.

If Lewis saw him he would be so proud of his young British friend (of course he loves Lando more than he loves George)🥰:LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

If she is there she is damn talented.
i have managed to id all the friends and girlfriends but again do not see her
have also looked and tracked blondes
even the one above know isn't her because of the roots, but also she's in other shots
I just dont get it if she is there why no one can see to get a photo of her so easily
like that ski trip she just happened to pop up in

Last edited:
If she is there she is damn talented.
i have managed to id all the friends and girlfriends but again do not see her
have also looked and tracked blondes
even the one above know isn't here because of the roots, but also she's in other shots
I just dont get it if she is there why no one can see to get a photo of her so easily
like that ski trip she just happened to pop up in
And yet, wouldn't it look more natural for her to just be there with him than paying paps for a stupid show that everyone knows is staged? I honestly don't get these people.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.