Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone comments "I bought these jeans today" and she replies with "sent you a DM"
Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone comments "I bought these jeans today" and she replies with "sent you a DM"
Hahaha
People could have so much fun with that "DM me if you think you're a fake narcissistic witch pretending to be a size 8 in those jeans" "sent you a DM" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
FFS, why did nobody tell me I should be panicking about MAFS being over. But it's ok, there's some other shite on to replace it. I don't have a treadmill though, and I have a job. Will I still be able to watch it or should I panic about that as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Had she really just bought herself a bowl.... mug and pasta bowl? Wtf is wrong with her ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That time she was giving strangers a tour of her Turkey hotel comparing it to Atlantis in Dubai 🙄🙄🙄
She‘ll be getting Botox on her neck next 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her latest reel about not doing drastic diets or making huge changes, and doing something sustainable. Tell us again about the twinset twit challenges you did Nikki?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
As if loosing 3 stone in 3 months is healthy ?!?!?!
Obsessing about food as much as she does is Dangerous
Swerve, Swerve.Swerve . She has so many unhealthy habits, Continue liking youre own crap Fopps because you are Embarrasing yourself with your uneducated dinosaur habits

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I can't watch that reel without fixating on her wonky mortgage eyes........one fixed, one variable ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is lipo any of those things? Absolute narcissist- do as I say, not as I do. She just likes preaching and looking down her cock nose at people.

Reactions: 13
As if loosing 3 stone in 3 months is healthy ?!?!?!
Obsessing about food as much as she does is Dangerous
Swerve, Swerve.Swerve . She has so many unhealthy habits, Continue liking youre own crap Fopps because you are Embarrasing yourself with your uneducated dinosaur habits
All that surgery and still a filter ! She didn't lose 3 stone in 3 months and keep it off - she lost about 2 stone 5lbs and has gone up and down more times than a bleep's knickers - absolutely full of tit Nicola !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.