Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she got the hashtag #backtoschool in the asda boys clothes reel? :ROFLMAO: and of course Mazza has left her usual simpleton style comment

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Little note to TST. Steroids and tiny undercrackers aren’t doing you any favours. Flopps clearly likes a man with nothing in his pants.

I’m not sure Warwick is big enough enough for both their egos!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s selling her smelly old trainers now - times must be tough !!

IMG_3379.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
My word. I have a couple of days off to spend time with visiting family and her thread has gone mad! The lumpy legged Leamington lass is now the Wonky faced Warwickshire witch 😶

PS forgot to say - brilliant thread title 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was only wondering the other day where her ‘designer’ trainers were. She’s OBSESSED with actual sorts brands now. You know, like her favourite ‘OC’ cloud trainers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well there you have it you sneaky little fucker prikki like we didn’t all know that already 😂
I would imagine that there is no such thing as a 'tiny bit of lipo' and removing a lump you wouldn't need lipo? She's so full of tit.. she's literally had full on lipo on both legs hence why they are so badly bruised.... she is never ever 100% honest !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would imagine that there is no such thing as a 'tiny bit of lipo' and removing a lump you wouldn't need lipo? She's so full of tit.. she's literally had full on lipo on both legs hence why they are so badly bruised.... she is never ever 100% honest !
I often wonder if Chris is quite naive and this is the narrative she’s fed him. Narcissists just can’t tell the truth, they will tell you that the sky is green.

She's had her inner thighs blasted. Those bits that go saggy at a certain age. She didn't even need it her legs look no different. And it makes me wonder if she has had lipo previously and that's where the lump came from. Because she hasn't had a lot to say about it, I don't remember her mentioning it at all

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think she looks more like Faveson around the eyes since the op? She doesn’t look like herself, that’s for sure.

Her lower face looks weird to me in a few of the pics, but it's impossible to tell with the boring cow, she has distorted her mug for years

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.