Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #115 Lumpy legged Leamington Lass off to Lidl-thuania for lipo, lids (and boobs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can get some tips from one of her Insta huns Sophie Jude πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---

Β£65 for leggings... jeez. I'll stick to my primark ones πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Sorry, but do people really do this?! Imagine sitting there and lining up your *fake* handbag, the menus, flowers, drinks and laptop just to show everyone you're "working".
Maybe I'm just old.
But wtf.
That's a very 'life coach 2018' kind of post. Also available in 'sitting on a sunbed, on a beach, with a cocktail and a laptop' look at me being a digital nomad edition.

And get that friggin' handbag off the table, think of the bloody germs on the base of it.

Reactions: 9
---

---
Sorry, but do people really do this?! Imagine sitting there and lining up your *fake* handbag, the menus, flowers, drinks and laptop just to show everyone you're "working".
Maybe I'm just old.
But wtf.
Looks like she’s looking at tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who knew a compression garment held you in :rolleyes: silly cow
---
Just watching the vlog and she slips up just over a minute into it and says "the legS are still bruised" thought it was just one lumpy leg you had done you fibber ;)
---
Bruising on both inner thighs can be seen here......BUSTED!!

View attachment 2854920
Those legs don’t look very defined considering she’s always in the gym πŸ€”

Reactions: 11
Looks like she’s looking at tattle!
it literally does.

lets hope nobody prints out these tits and arse pics and puts them up in the street, seen videos of that that done online before... haha the poster said something along the lines of "well she wanted to be famous/more followers"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the one on the left is before and on the right is after. She looked better before and that’s saying something!
09C735CF-E8CC-4521-A197-058A66A246BE.jpeg
09C735CF-E8CC-4521-A197-058A66A246BE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
is it me or does she have hamster cheeks now?

she doesnt look anything like her former self in my view.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
---
Just watching the vlog and she slips up just over a minute into it and says "the legS are still bruised" thought it was just one lumpy leg you had done you fibber ;)
---

View attachment 2854920
Has she had lipo on her bum as well? What are all those marks??

• Wow
  • Haha
also the nose looks bigger to me - could be contouring giving the illusion of a slimmer nose in the pic on the left.

Imagine shelling out £££K and ending up with hamster cheeks at the end of it :LOL:

• Haha
Her nose seems to bend slightly to the right in the latest vlog, once you see it you can't stop looking at it.

Reactions: 7
Hey Nikki, just put the bleeding link in the comments. But of course, you won't. Cos... algorithms and all that tit.

And have the lymphatic drainage next week when the miracles are back at school. Or while they were at football, instead of setting the illusion of working at da club. Or yesterday, instead of filming plastic shoes at the Maybird.

Anyway Hun, look after yourself.

Reactions: 6
---
---

View attachment 2854920
Another tit tattoo

• Haha
She’s lost a ton more followers today !! Considering she begs for the comments her engagement is only 0.8%!!

also ….
It's important to note that using third-party tools and bots to generate automatic comments is against Instagram's Community Guidelines and can lead to penalties, including account suspension. These practices often generate generic or irrelevant comments that detract from the genuine interaction on the platform.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s lost a ton more followers today !! Considering she begs for the comments her engagement is only 0.8%!!

also ….
It's important to note that using third-party tools and bots to generate automatic comments is against Instagram's Community Guidelines and can lead to penalties, including account suspension. These practices often generate generic or irrelevant comments that detract from the genuine interaction on the platform.
So the links thing is not allowed? πŸ€”πŸ€” can we report her? She'll be fizzing her compression leggings as she's got over 2k comments obvs half are her auto replies ... bet those asking for the links don't buy those leggings at Β£65 a pair... !!

See she's still filtering her pics! All those thousands of pounds and still using filter πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 11
Tell me you’re not a waste of space without telling me.
If you’re having to explain to your sheep how to get a link Nikki it says an awful lot about their IQ which also explains why they follow you too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So the links thing is not allowed? πŸ€”πŸ€” can we report her? She'll be fizzing her compression leggings as she's got over 2k comments obvs half are her auto replies ... bet those asking for the links don't buy those leggings at Β£65 a pair... !!

See she's still filtering her pics! All those thousands of pounds and still using filter πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
She probably uses these to!

• Comment pods: These are groups of individuals who agree to like and comment on each other's posts to artificially boost engagement. While not automatic commenting in the strictest sense, it can lead to a surge of seemingly natural comments.

• Wow
---

---
Maybe I'm just old.
But wtf.
She’s doing a Gemma Show off Bosanko!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.