Five Two Love Scott Family Quintuplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i guess unless you have been in that situation of leaving a cultish weird religion it’s hard to understand. The Truman show was a good analogy, I am glad he’s dealing with the trauma now and is keeping an eye out for his kids who are still in the religion.

Reactions: 1
I hope he's up to something worthwhile- not that I think reassimilation would be- poor Jamie is doing an awful lot on her own and doesn't seem to have much money. Meanwhile Skylar was taking that awful Danna woman on holidays and is now apparently in Costa Rica.

I wasn't a Jamie fan but Skylar is seeming pretty deadbeat.
I’ve thought it odd that Jamie had the money to buy a house, and Skylar is renting. Maybe not a 50/50 divorce? Skylar appears not to be coping when looking after the 5 youngest children, and in general, he appears a tad unstable. Is this a ploy to gain sympathy - more viewers. Yes, Jamie clearly has family help but she appears more organised and more in control of the children. Skylar is from a much larger family. It stands out like a sore thumb that his family never help, even before the divorce (unless they refuse to be filmed - which I totally understood). Oh, yes Skylar’s niece has helped out a lot, but that is one person from a large family. When the children were younger, there was friends that you would regularly see on flogs - these appeared to be Jamie’s friends. Jamie has surprised me with her improved clogging skills. I wish the family all the best. Finally, the ideal outcome would be to stop filming the children.

I’ve thought it odd that Jamie had the money to buy a house, and Skylar is renting. Maybe not a 50/50 divorce? Skylar appears not to be coping when looking after the 5 youngest children, and in general, he appears a tad unstable. Is this a ploy to gain sympathy - more viewers. Yes, Jamie clearly has family help but she appears more organised and more in control of the children. Skylar is from a much larger family. It stands out like a sore thumb that his family never help, even before the divorce (unless they refuse to be filmed - which I totally understood). Oh, yes Skylar’s niece has helped out a lot, but that is one person from a large family. When the children were younger, there was friends that you would regularly see on flogs - these appeared to be Jamie’s friends. Jamie has surprised me with her improved clogging skills. I wish the family all the best. Finally, the ideal outcome would be to stop filming the children.
I think that Jamie bought the house next door to her parents? She was initially looking for rentals as well - I assumed that her parents helped her to buy it rather than it not being a 50/50 divorce. Skylar is a total flake - Jamie is definitely the more solid, stable parent.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I remember Jamie was looking to rent and then said her parents helped her buy that house.
---
And they had that massive caravan trailer, presumably they sold it.

I do wonder how they’re going to manage the religion side of things with their children now. How does that even work? And because marriage is their faiths highest covenants, what does that mean for Jamie now?? Co-parenting is tricky to navigate without this religious curveball thrown in.

Yeah I remember Jamie was looking to rent and then said her parents helped her buy that house.
---
And they had that massive caravan trailer, presumably they sold it.
it seems like the caravan actually goes back and forth with the kids...so whoever has the kids that day, has the van?

it seems like the caravan actually goes back and forth with the kids...so whoever has the kids that day, has the van?
I mean the caravan or in America I think they call it a fifth wheel, but it’s basically a super size caravan trailer that you tow and sleep in on holidays.

He did an excellent job expressing himself and what life as a Mormon is really like. I have a deep seated fascination with Mormonism. What happens within the church is mind blowing. A few things to mention are they have to wear special underwear, they keep things secret until you are in a ceremony, they baptise the dead (children from age 12. Not forgetting the garments that no one tells kids about that you have to get married in. Its all very hush hush. Families do not share what happens in the temple with children, they only find out when they are old enough to go in and take the interview like Skylar had to. His analogy of the Truman Show was perfect!
I wondered why she ans the children weren't allowed in the temple fir the wedding. Was it because she's divorced?

I wondered why she ans the children weren't allowed in the temple fir the wedding. Was it because she's divorced?
Kids can't go in temples until they have a temple recommend and be deemed "worthy" so kids don't get that until around age 12 to be able to baptize the dead but then don't get their endowment closer to age 18. So basically you can't go in the temple until you have your special underwear and you can't get that until you're an adult.

And who would want to take 5 five year olds into a church to hope they sit quite for a whole ceremony. Not fair to the bride and groom.

The special undies always amazes me!

It really is a fascinating religion.

Mormon marriages are different from most marriages because they are considered eternal. If a husband and wife are sealed together in the temple, they can be together on into the celestial kingdom. However, the church does have a process for annulment and sees divorce as an unfortunately necessary evil.

I do wonder what this means for Jamie going forward. Will she be shunned by her community? It is so rare to hear mormons divorce.

Jamie’s sister Katie is a single mother too. I guess statistically speaking she is probably divorced too as apposed to widowed.

It really is a fascinating religion.

Mormon marriages are different from most marriages because they are considered eternal. If a husband and wife are sealed together in the temple, they can be together on into the celestial kingdom. However, the church does have a process for annulment and sees divorce as an unfortunately necessary evil.

I do wonder what this means for Jamie going forward. Will she be shunned by her community? It is so rare to hear mormons divorce.
How does that work if they want to remarry if it's eternal?

Has anyone else watched Skylar's vlog on whether he supports his sister Shaye/ going shopping? He is certainly clickbaiting the hell out of things for income, and it could have been really thoughtful and interesting but I thought that the humour missed the mark? Him trying on a skirt and top was a mockery really? (unless that's where he is going as well?). He's also talked about Jamie being devout LDS in a couple (or a few) vlogs now - as opposed to coming across as supportive and respectful, to me it's coming off as passive aggressive - they are both going hard on individualising their brands (which is fair enough and understandable) but part of where he's going or perhaps part of what he's trying out is the mixed faith/ leaving the cult type thing. It's unfair to Jamie really - she was devout LDS when they married - it's not as if she suddenly sprung it on him. They shoud both just get normal jobs like normal people to support themselves.

errr no!
Did you watch Jamie’s recent vlog about why she choose to divorce? She was quite clear and open and said religion had little to do with it.
Personally I don't trust what Jamie says, I always had the feeling his brother coming out played a large part in their divorce.
Then when Jamie was wrapping christmas gifts she said those silk things were to replace well loved ones they already had, but logan had no idea what it was for...I get the feeling she's all for show. She treats them like they are still toddler, wooden toys when they told Skylar what they wanted. Makes me wonder what she'd do if one of the kids came out...would she disown them too?

Reactions: 4
Jamie is posting about her date now, I thought she would be more discreet, but I spose its content for clicks.
I wonder if she warned the guy “so just to let you know whatever goes on between us, I am likely to broadcast to the world via my YouTube channel, your cool with that right?

• Haha
Jamie is posting about her date now, I thought she would be more discreet, but I spose its content for clicks.
I wonder if she warned the guy “so just to let you know whatever goes on between us, I am likely to broadcast to the world via my YouTube channel, your cool with that right?
It's distasteful how both Jamie and Skylar click bait their personal lives for income.

I don’t comment on my own thread much as I don’t watch their vlogs much these days. Have nothing against them divorcing etc. Mainly cos i find Jamie’s quite boring and trying to be miss perfect all the time. I do watch Skyler a bit more, at least he has more personality but his costco trips are same old