Five Two Love Scott Family Quintuplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today Skylar's declared he's missed vlogging so will start again.... bet he's missed the $$$

Reactions: 3
Today Skylar's declared he's missed vlogging so will start again.... bet he's missed the $$$
Exactly!
And the realisation that no one wants to hear about his mid-life crisis navel gazing. It’s boring and it’s not original. Having quintuplets was the only thing remotely interesting he has going on.

Reactions: 1
Exactly!
And the realisation that no one wants to hear about his mid-life crisis navel gazing. It’s boring and it’s not original. Having quintuplets was the only thing remotely interesting he has going on.
It's definitely about the money. He has been a total idiot about the branding though. When they split their social media up, Jamie got Facebook and he got Youtube. Jamie had to start from scratch on youtube under her own name because he had kept the Five Two Love. When he went on his hippy dippy journey as the soul surrender show he dumped the Five Two Love name, so Jamie took it back for her channel. Smart branding/ money move on her behalf. I wonder if there will be some kind of legal battle now over the Five Two Love branding? They should both stop using their kids for income and get 'real' jobs in any case.

I like the fact that Jamie quietly took the fivetwolove name while he was busy navel gazing and shagging in hotels in Vegas. Nice little F-you! For some of his less than nice carrying on.
---
I do think he at least should be a gentleman and go back to his previous job and career and leave the vlogging to Jamie.
I tend to think her vlogging involves a bit more respect for the kids, rather than doing things like filming them while he explains divorce to a five year old for clicks.

Last edited:
He's vlogging today and referred to Jamie as his co parent, not even using her name.

I noticed lots of comments from his fans on one of his posts from the followers saying they where not interested in the new content, wonder if he is concerned about losing followers. I like Skylar.

I like the fact that Jamie quietly took the fivetwolove name while he was busy navel gazing and shagging in hotels in Vegas. Nice little F-you! For some of his less than nice carrying on.
---
I do think he at least should be a gentleman and go back to his previous job and career and leave the vlogging to Jamie.
I tend to think her vlogging involves a bit more respect for the kids, rather than doing things like filming them while he explains divorce to a five year old for clicks.
You know for a fact he was shagging?

Did Scott post these somewhere?
The YouTube account.

I like Skylar, he seems like a fun and nice person. But that bit was too far, and I felt for Jamie, that must of been hard.

Those kids are going to have such a contrast in experiences growing up between the two houses.

Did Scott post these somewhere?
They were actually on their shared fb account before they split off to have their ien, I went and scrolled back but not there now. There are still some girlfriend ones, but not those. Very bad taste given it was also Jamie's account at the time.