Fernibops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had it of been Nancy's birthday she'd have been shopping for weeks. Seems she left the bulk of the present buying to Ryan for Seth. The favoritism is very real.

Reactions: 4
I like it that they have an active family Sunday, but then to go on and on about not eating ”naughty food”, and earning treats, and not eating when going out to eat by claiming she’s not hungry (then admitting when the food came she was ravenous) is so going to screw up her daughter. Stop showing your kids your own screwed up issues over food!
Like when she was making those birthday pancakes and saying how disgusting they were and how they were going to spike their insulin.
Kids don't need to hear that, either cook them a nice treat and let them enjoy or don't bother. They don't need the food guilt

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Had it of been Nancy's birthday she'd have been shopping for weeks. Seems she left the bulk of the present buying to Ryan for Seth. The favoritism is very real.
I thought that when she waa buying Seth's wrapping paper. When she bought Nancy's it was a big " thing "

Reactions: 3
It's Seth's birthday but Nancy decides he "has" to share it with her and lo and behold before the boy even had a chance to have any himself she gets first serve of the pancake and the spread. I wonder if she realises what she's doing?

Also re having a mortgage etc, Ryan is clearly a stereo typical Yorkshire man. Tight and doesn't wanna spend his money. Oh wait he's happy to purchase a totally impractical electric car, pay for tax MOT , insurance, electricity to charge it ,but he doesn't want to spend money on a house. Selfish much. As someone in the comments said he should have thought about the cost and taxes of buying a house in France before uprooting his family. We all have bills to pay. That's just life. If you use gas and electricity you have to pay for it. If you value your house and contents you insure it. Simple. I think he's a very selfish man. He's been sucked in by some social media bullshit about not getting into debt. Unless it's a car of course. Fern clearly doesn't have a say. He shouts her down.
---
Also , to add, as per the comments section, a house is only a drain if you're living beyond your means. Renting in the private sector is fine while you can make the rent but what happens if Ryan couldn't work? Or work dried up? Yes of course with an owned house he'd still have a bills but he would still have a roof over his and his family's head. He's thinking like a single man and not a father of two.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It's Seth's birthday but Nancy decides he "has" to share it with her and lo and behold before the boy even had a chance to have any himself she gets first serve of the pancake and the spread. I wonder if she realises what she's doing?

Also re having a mortgage etc, Ryan is clearly a stereo typical Yorkshire man. Tight and doesn't wanna spend his money. Oh wait he's happy to purchase a totally impractical electric car, pay for tax MOT , insurance, electricity to charge it ,but he doesn't want to spend money on a house. Selfish much. As someone in the comments said he should have thought about the cost and taxes of buying a house in France before uprooting his family. We all have bills to pay. That's just life. If you use gas and electricity you have to pay for it. If you value your house and contents you insure it. Simple. I think he's a very selfish man. He's been sucked in by some social media bullshit about not getting into debt. Unless it's a car of course. Fern clearly doesn't have a say. He shouts her down.
Yes I thought wooh he is wound up about the “ curtain twitchers” querying them selling the house

He had a rant about the government and banks like a real tin hatter but you didn't mind making a big profit on the house you sold !

Made a big thing about the money from the house making interest in the bank , well I think you would find the value of the house would have gone up more than that interest !

The way he talked about and touched Ferns boobs was very uncomfortable and you could tell she didn't like it

Used to think he was ok but can now see he is controlling big head

Why does she even bother with you tube the views are pathetic

It wasn't long ago he had a business go bust that left him bankrupt, so based on that I wouldn't be listening to him about finances.

Also let's remember when Fern and he were first married and if I remember rightly her kids were born they were living in a caravan in the UK. Things are seldom what they seem.

With regard to keeping up with the Jones's and curtain twitchers........well if you don't like your business being talked about and discussed don't put it out there.
Maybe if he curbed his wife's spending he'd have even more money saved In the bank to count and be scared to spend.

Reactions: 6
One of the costs they mentioned was a poolboy 😂. I mean that's only a cost because they wanted to have a poolboy. With Fern not working and that pool being small, that's a job she could have herself.
I think Ryan has watched too many 'are you awake' video's. Someone even mentioned it in the comments, like Ryan gets it... he's awake 🙄

• Haha
One of the costs they mentioned was a poolboy 😂. I mean that's only a cost because they wanted to have a poolboy. With Fern not working and that pool being small, that's a job she could have herself.
I think Ryan has watched too many 'are you awake' video's. Someone even mentioned it in the comments, like Ryan gets it... he's awake 🙄
Yeah I mean they bought a house with a pool, without mains gas, with a long sweeping drive that had over hanging tress that needed to be cut before they would deliver that gas. A house that didn't have good Internet connection etc etc etc. No one made them do that. God knows it took them long enough to make a decision and as it turns out it was a money pit.
The key to housebuying for profit is to buy a house in poor condition make improvements and sell on. Do that a few times and before you know it you're quids in. I was told by an estate agent friend to buy the worst house on the best street and improve it and sell it on.

Reactions: 2
She hates consumerism guys did you realise? So all those endless vlogs of her buying tit for her kids, buying endless clothes to stay on trend, the Christmas decorations, Easter decorations, she hated every minute.
It's good to see now she's free of the ball and chain that is her own home that she's putting her time to good use. Glad she isn't wasting it by learning to speak the language of the country she's living in but spending it all on her appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the latest bandwagon she has jumped on is hating consumerism , yeh right 🤣🤣

But doesn't mind supporting chinese gangsters and people traffickers by spending 120 euros in nails / pedicures . Hope you gave the girl directly a big cash tip Fern because she probably getting paid peanuts if at all ! Not a good look , do your research !

Next she will be in London visiting the American Sweet shops on Oxford Street for all the yummeh good stuff !

I laughed so hard when she said she hated consumerism my dog woke up in a fright !

• Haha
I think she feels a bit lost now that the kids are getting older. She's missing a structure and a purpose in her daily life. Something she probably found in her garden in their house before.
Everyone else in the family is settled with a job or school, they have daily contacts with colleagues or classmates. The kids have their friends that they see after school. And Fern is just trying to fill her days with meaningless activities and she knows it. She's not happy and probably lonely, you can tell... Especially when she mentioned, she would love to take the kids out of school so they could learn from life.
That's more for her benefit than for the kids, to stop her feeling lonely and make her feel wanted.
But I don't think the kids are up for that, except maybe if they could game all day, watch tiktoks and go shopping. A lot of kids wouldn't mind that 😂

I guess that's what happens if you move to another country. Your life and friends and family stay behind. If she enrolled in some French classes she might make some friends. I agree she seems bored.

She’s bored because she’s purposely isolated herself from the majority of opportunities to make more friends and connections because she refuses to learn French. Relying on your kids to speak French for you after this long is such an utter embarrassment. And she’s exactly the type who would complain about non English speaking people in the UK not learning the language. She needs to grow up. What would she do if anything happened to Ryan? Just run back home to mum and dad. 🙄

She needs a job. One that isn't YouTube. She's an adult and I find it so strange that she doesn't ever seem to have had one.

Reactions: 1
Unreal that she described a 10-minute walk as 'a bit of a walk' and an agg. If that's a bit of a walk to you, you seriously need to ditch the car and get walking more. 10 mins is nothing.

Reactions: 1
I found the whole filming inside the property they viewed so disrespectful to the quite obviously deceased owner

The filming of the piles of personal effects , paperwork and personal belongings with her fake aww how sad look at all this stuff was awful . I really hope they don’t buy it , it will be one constant content about all the things they found in the house

How would she feel if someone went filming around her grandmas house like that and posting it on you tube !

I found the whole filming inside the property they viewed so disrespectful to the quite obviously deceased owner

The filming of the piles of personal effects , paperwork and personal belongings with her fake aww how sad look at all this stuff was awful . I really hope they don’t buy it , it will be one constant content about all the things they found in the house

How would she feel if someone went filming around her grandmas house like that and posting it on you tube !
They won't buy that house. Firstly he's too tight. And secondly can you actually see her living in that? They would have to continue renting while he did a full renovation. How's that fit in with the spend nothing lifestyle.
---
I bet the Estate agents are sick to death of these two. They know they're time wasters. I bet half of them can't even be bothered to contact them when something comes up.

Last edited:
The house that they viewed is up for €790.000. If that is in their price range there are other 4 and 5 bedrooms villas, some with pools, in turn key condition for less. I'm not sure what it is they're looking for.

Oh Fern. Please get some basic French lessons after FOUR years of living in France. You just randomly shouted to that bloke “j'adore voiture“ = “I love car” like a nut job. The reason Ryan laughs at you is because he knows it’s wrong, but he also has no clue how to say “I love YOUR car” either. Get some lessons in secret and start showing that wazzock up. You’re smarter than him and he knows it. That’s why he keeps bringing you down and laughing at you.

So they gave a Tattle press conference a while back about how it makes financial sense to rent a place over owning, so why are they so desperate to buy? 😏🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6