Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She addressed that in a FB live yesterday claiming it's her lighting in her "studio" that causes the color difference.
I just watched the beginning of that trash. My question is, if Slime products are such a game changer, why does she need “Hollywood” lighting, ring lights and that damn Riki mirror? If the tit doesn’t look ideal in natural light, then what is the point in spending all that money on the products?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
30 lb weight gain since the surgery, huh? Okay then…
Why you got to lie, Pig?
View attachment 2951095
She received a proper roasting on this comparison pic facade. 😂View attachment 2951121
She did a LIVE last night telling people she isn't gaslighting them and has NEVER edited or used a filter for anything. She then proceeded to show how she takes pictures. How companies like this don't get sued for false advertising is beyond me. Maybe it's just that a lawsuit has been filed and if someone were to, Slimelife would be coughing up some money. She claimed Asa's hands were all healed, but look at how disgusting his arms and hands are. It's all lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She did a LIVE last night telling people she isn't gaslighting them and has NEVER edited or used a filter for anything. She then proceeded to show how she takes pictures. How companies like this don't get sued for false advertising is beyond me. Maybe it's just that a lawsuit has been filed and if someone were to, Slimelife would be coughing up some money. She claimed Asa's hands were all healed, but look at how disgusting his arms and hands are. It's all lies.
She lies. They lie.
Period.
Like you, I am surprised false advertising claims have not been made.
photo-output.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How would you like to be filmed sleeping and then have it shared on the internet? They argue they don’t exploit their daughter, but they sure as hell don’t allow her any kind of privacy. Abbie looked completely out of it after being forced to get up a few seconds after being woken, as anyone would.
Also, all the fist bumps, high fives, etc…they make her do is tiresome and childish. She’s almost tormented at times with them all forcing her to ‘hive five’ before she can go off.
Abbie can't be exploited because according to pig she doesn't perform for the camera and according to Isiah it's not exploiting as she benefits from being on camera.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Britni S. posted she has been on Semaglutide for 4 months and has lost 32 lbs. Here is Big P’s comment:

IMG_4991.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Britni will soon get Pig's jealous cold shoulder treatment like LB.
Looking at her Facebook...looks like Britni wasn't that big and didn't need to lose much weight to start with... unless her goal is to some day look like Pinky.. hopefully not..she looks healthy now. P is in a whole different class of weight into the morbidly obese...she could lose half her weight and still be "chunky".

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does she even know what gaslighting is? I bet she thinks it's when Atha grills outside.
---
Britni S. posted she has been on Semaglutide for 4 months and has lost 32 lbs. Here is Big P’s comment:

View attachment 2951331
Gag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Folks, I swear, no filters or editing here. Pigliar herself said, I am NOT gaslighting you. You know damn well she never knew that word until she was called out as a gaslighter. Her head is like the Coneheads from Saturday Night LIVE.

Screenshot_20240522_152911_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240522_152907_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Fat duck the animal lover said ‘Get that thing off my counter’. Thing?
That poor baby isn’t long for this world, because Nala is waiting for the first opportunity to pounce. Also, does Asswipe ever clean the container, because it was filthy and there’s only one baby quail living in it.
Remember when a younger Aubs tried to eat a chipmunk or something like that in their old dumpy house?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She lies. They lie.
Period.
Like you, I am surprised false advertising claims have not been made.
View attachment 2951231
Asshole should have lowered the camera on the third picture and got a pic of her gunts spilling out of the seat belt with an extension.
---
Asshole should have lowered the camera on the third picture and got a pic of her gunts spilling out of the seat belt with an extension.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.