Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her body shape is extraordinary ๐Ÿง Twatty is so misshapen that she no longer has common Cankles, she went from there to Knankles and now to Thankles. That wandering gunt also appears to have a life of its own. I've never seen a person with a primary, secondary and tertiary gunt that actually stands to attention for photographs๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I love the way that her bikini bottoms were almost shoulder level in the back and knee level in the front. Her knees look like an angry character from Sesame Street. Big, wide knee crease frown. ๐Ÿคฃ
They are sad knees. They know their time here on this earth is limited.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Here she is once again desperately trying to fit in and only looking awkward and out of place.

1711566683039.png

Meanwhile Moobs is missing from the male photo shoot.

1711566741412.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Pots Pans & Priscilla FB page was re-branded this morning at 5:43am EST - new profile pic & cover photo to make it look more official and news-like.

I'm working on a Big Post about this latest hacking thing and I've got a loaf of bread rising. I never thought these dumb fucks would legitimately cross over into my real life work but here we are.

Hey Asa, I'm making money by exploiting YOU and YOUR MISFORTUNES! How does it feel??
Isnโ€™t that ironic? Not only you, but whoever took over their various accounts is now making money (exploiting) the hambeasts after all of their years of making money (exploiting) their daughter and all of their disabled followers. I do believe what you do in this world, good or bad comes back to you in some form. Sometimes in the exact same way, only ten fold.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Here she is once again desperately trying to fit in and only looking awkward and out of place.

View attachment 2840615

View attachment 2840617
I think the reason Piggy looks so weird is all the others are hoisting themselves over the lip of the pool. Piggy is desperately trying to hoist herself and keep her fat ass from sinking. If Piggy even attempted to lift her arm and wave like the other Slimlifers she would sink so quickly. Look at her dumb ass hanging on for dear life. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2840615

View attachment 2840617
Ha ha.. Pig really missing the filter here! She looks so big.. and awkward.

Asshat missing from the men's pic...I think he is REALLY trying to avoid being next to all these men... I bet he would have looked noticeably the shortest and almost like a midget in this group.... and the biggest around. I think even we here would be shocked to see the true state of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Fat Boy has been exposed. Not only is he fat but a short arse to boot. Explains a lot about his behaviour.

@COFFEEMUMOF 2 where are you going to post your views of this latest hack?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
IMG_9512.png

Moobie is MIA? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Oh no. Has he been reading here again? Looking at their heights, you could almost draw a straight line across their heads. With Moobs in the picture, that line would take a dip kinda like a graph ๐Ÿ“‰ showing the activity of their Facebook followers, subscribers, and views. Pity.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1000005183.png

Bunch of soy boy cucks.
With the exception of the 6th guy from the left, who appears to be an almost average guy from the trailer park.
The 2nd guy on the right, with the full beard, MIGHT be the closest thing to a REAL man they've got.
๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if they headed out early to fix this fiasco ๐Ÿค”
They might as well. Iโ€™ll bet they are miserable. Pig canโ€™t scam from her phone, Ass canโ€™t delete comments. Itโ€™s a tropical ๐Ÿ  paradise hell for them watching their business/world/jobs/income tank and they are helpless to prevent or stop it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Fat Boy has been exposed. Not only is he fat but a short arse to boot. Explains a lot about his behaviour.

@COFFEEMUMOF 2 where are you going to post your views of this latest hack?
I will post it all here in the next thread. It's long as fuuuuuck, will probably need to do it in 2 or 3 posts, and I'm editing it for anything egregious now.
Just took the bread out of the oven too. LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2840698
Bunch of soy boy cucks.
With the exception of the 6th guy from the left, who appears to be an almost average guy from the trailer park.
The 2nd guy on the right, with the full beard, MIGHT be the closest thing to a REAL man they've got.
๐Ÿ˜†
Is the 6th guy from the left (the one you are referring to) kneeling or standing? I think the 2nd guy from the right stole Assโ€™s shirt. They are all starting to look alike to me. ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They might as well. Iโ€™ll bet they are miserable. Pig canโ€™t scam from her phone, Ass canโ€™t delete comments. Itโ€™s a tropical ๐Ÿ  paradise hell for them watching their business/world/jobs/income tank and they are helpless to prevent or stop it.
Back to the honking you go hambeasts. Pig will be on another trip soon, but AW has his pitiful life to look forward to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.