Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know this is true though - sure, Simon is a smug twit and Clemmie is Clemmie (I don't actually dislike her that much - I read through a LOT of posts and she didn't say anything that bad compared to what we say about them) but it is hard when the kids get older and protest more and you of get less and less time to be a couple and have an evening. We all go through it, it's hard.
hi Alice 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
REM when someone called him a wanker on Mumsnet and he got all butthurt about it? Good times.

Fodders. You’re a wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
REM when someone called him a wanker on Mumsnet and he got all butthurt about it? Good times.

Fodders. You’re a wanker.
For some reason that reminds me of when he used to reduce his family to their genitalia, remember "I'm heavily outnumbered by vaginas"?

Between him being called a wanker, and him thinking of children as young as four as "vaginas", I know which I find more troubling.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A story up - two big cycling trips coming up. Thank goodness - the poor man deserves some rare time to himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not FOD exactly but relates to child selling and lack of awareness…I was boredom scrolling on TikTok and came across an Irish wannabe influencer talking about an experience in flight to Turkey where a man took a pic of her 9 year old girl and went into his WhatsApp to send then pic, she raised it with airline staff and police got involved when they landed etc etc.

Awful vile thing to happen and I’d be horrified, shaken, sickened etc. But then I look at her other TikTok videos and said 9 year old daughter is all over it.

So yes while what happened on the plane was very very wrong, she’s missing the irony that any p*do anywhere at anytime can view and download pics of her kid!

What is wrong with these people!!!!!! Like FOD deleting and blocking when people call out his child selling behaviour cause he’s in it for the free dog leads and plants!!!

Reactions: 11
Similar: ThIs came up on X too today for me.

1715627300307.png

---
It was in my “for you” not from my follow list.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Swim Tits is a bona fide influencer now!

MORE FREE THINGS!

Sly and Glen must be so jealous.

IMG_9520.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
What the duck is that civil war movie poster post about? What is he talking about? Is he trying to be funny?

Reactions: 1
Not FOD exactly but relates to child selling and lack of awareness…I was boredom scrolling on TikTok and came across an Irish wannabe influencer talking about an experience in flight to Turkey where a man took a pic of her 9 year old girl and went into his WhatsApp to send then pic, she raised it with airline staff and police got involved when they landed etc etc.
And everyone on the plane clapped 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awww he’s had to cancel his Sky subscription because he’s broke. Surprised he didn’t ask Mummy to pay it!

• Haha
If he has subscriptions to all the other platforms anyway, why on earth was he wasting that much on Sky in the first place? Like the hundreds of pounds of subscriptions he forgot about I guess.

Reactions: 6
Sometimes I like to remember that this bloke has a proper job with colleagues, and that in his spare time, he makes stupid videos which he puts on Instagram to try and attract more followers and freebies which they can all watch and laugh at.

I bet the work WhatsApp has some cracking tea

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cringing as you know he’ll have mentioned having “nearly a million followers” on Instagram to try and get a freebie out of them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many more times is he going to rehash the same theme of "going through all their subscriptions" to save money?

There are people cutting their outgoings to the bone (and beyond) and still struggling, and he's on at least his third or fourth go-round of checking subscriptions and still has some he says are a waste of money, including Sky at £65 a month.

Sometimes I like to remember that this bloke has a proper job with colleagues, and that in his spare time, he makes stupid videos which he puts on Instagram to try and attract more followers and freebies which they can all watch and laugh at.

I bet the work WhatsApp has some cracking tea
Sometimes when one of my colleagues annoys me, I remember that FOD exists and as we’re in similar jobs I remember it could be worse and I could have to see his face or hear his voice in meetings and in an instant I forget my annoyance with my own said colleagues.

Honestly - Can you imagine having to work with FOD. I wouldn’t last a week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17