Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The chipboard is vile - it won’t be sealed so impossible to clean between guests, and will absorb all scents and fluids 🤢 it’s been really cheaply fitted out and agreed, seemingly just plonked on some unremarkable land. Both the vendor and him equally as desperate for cash 😬😳

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It looks bleeping miserable if you ask me. Loads of mud and a nondescript village. Bleak. Also her flat arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone giving you a free holiday isn’t ‘deciding to get away’. It’s taking up a freebie
D760A692-F2FB-4C4D-B68E-84D3E20C2716.jpeg

And did he really need to subject us to his naked chest? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
One minute you are on a free cruise to the Caribbean, doing piece signs with other one who wears 4 year olds clothes, the next you are in a chipboard based shed eating an Asda pizza

poor Glen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm sick and tired of seeing companies like UNYOKED making hollow statements about being eco-friendly and sustainable, but then hiring overtly consumerist, materialistic people like the Hoopers to represent them.

Also any organisation that is comfortable having Clemmie Hooper as a face of their brand is telling you exactly what their values really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Eww, the invisible selfie stick has unlocked a new ick for me :sick:😭🤮
they take a weekend away to reconnect - Just Sly, his wife…and his selfie stick 😂 I’d rather just pay to rent somewhere and enjoy myself than have my other half poking that thing in my face every five minutes, including when I’m in bed and when I’m working out

Reactions: 13
People in the comments saying "it's no different to taking a camera to take photos and record memories". Mmmm so relaxing and disconnected to make sure you've filmed multiple angles and shots and be (presumably) thinking about the brief to make sure you've covered it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shouldn't he be marking all these stories as Ads?

Also love that clemmies idea of a nice weekend is a hotel and a show, but this one was free so it's what they're doing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shouldn't he be marking all these stories as Ads?

Also love that clemmies idea of a nice weekend is a hotel and a show, but this one was free so it's what they're doing
I love that the auto captions called Clemmie Kemi.

Whatever you think of Kemi Badenoch, she’s not basic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has he deleted this? It was the top comment when I looked earlier. Can't see it now.

toppost.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ugh, putrid!!!

Wow, that is quite a come-down from those heady days of glamorous all-expenses paid trips abroad, eh?! LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 10