Father of daughters #59 The brightest, most intelligent, strongest boy there has ever been.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tittle suggestion winner by @Axatogrind
(And FOD's mama bear Judith💖) This is my favorite ever 🤣

Has anyone got a good recap of the last thread ? All I can remember without the details is that he's still exploiting his children, he's still a grey 60 looking frail cycling manchild, still hates Clemmie and loves his mommy. Anything else comes to mind?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks @Rosieee for the new thread!

Big congrats to Judith on her first thread title 😆
(For those not in the know, the thread title was Simon's mother Judith's description of him in a baby photo from a "this is your life" style scrapbook she gave to him for his 40th birthday!)

I don't have a recap, but here are a few current themes:

- Simon and Clemmie continue to play a game of hot potato with the children, in which the aim is to spend as little time with them as possible.
- They're still trying to make "fashion Clemmie" happen, even after her "utterly embarrassing" Nursing and Midwifery Council hearing.
- Off on their hols soon, where the children can look forward to spending every available hour with childcare & activity providers.
- Simon has a new 360 degree camera but hasn't yet learnt the value of using novelty lenses sparingly in video edits.
- Camp Bestival this weekend (I think?), so another batch of wholly predictable festival content is on the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If my parents were filming my every move to post on social media, I’d definitely avoid them as much as possible.

Excellent thread title. His mum 😬

Reactions: 12
Thanks @Rosieee for the new thread!

Big congrats to Judith on her first thread title 😆
(For those not in the know, the thread title was Simon's mother Judith's description of him in a baby photo from a "this is your life" style scrapbook she gave to him for his 40th birthday!)
I tell my son this all the time. He is 6 months old and the biggest, strongest, cleverest most special boy in this whole house 🥰 🥰 I hope by the time he is 40 I have a bit more to say about him 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thing that makes me a bit :oops: 😟 about his mum’s description of him is thinking doesn’t FOD have a brother?

Way to cement those sibling bonds, Judith.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
This is the best thread title of all time. I’m amazed he doesn’t have a certificate of it somewhere that she made for him, hung up on the wall next to the ‘be kind’ tit. He totally believes it too, doesn’t he? What a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh no it's not Camp Bestival again soon. Surely that can't be a year already? I like the idea of Camp Bestival but I have been completely put off of it by the Insta crowds.

Reactions: 8
Hey Simon, look at this example of a professional training room conversion that you probably could have had rather than your DIY effort, if Clemmie hadn't messed everything up 😜

6250373f12e41CYCGAR-2-MAIN02.jpg

• Haha
Don’t forget he still on the look out for someone to do his front steps as the quotes he has had are too expensive and it’s too difficult/time consuming for him to do himself. #ad #gifted

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh no it's not Camp Bestival again soon. Surely that can't be a year already? I like the idea of Camp Bestival but I have been completely put off of it by the Insta crowds.
Me too! Seems like it’s just full of complete wankers 😂 I like latitude festival as it’s good for kids and adults and isn’t as wanky (yet)

Reactions: 6
Good thread title…even though I was hoping for a mention of his grey face.

I had to catch up on the last few pages of the last thread and he’s just….so….greige!

Reactions: 8
Probably time for a check on #hedges and #windowboxes. I need to go to Waitrose to get something I can’t get elsewhere and now after that quiche picture I’m worried I’ll run into clemmie (I go to a different Aldi 😅)

Reactions: 7
His "talent" agency have finally updated his photo and bio. He looks about 10 years younger now instead of 20 years younger, but at least it might stop clients thinking he's sent his father in his place 😆

They removed the bit about him gaining "an impressive 1000 followers per week" or whatever it was 😂

I seem to remember Clemmie being mentioned before (could be wrong), but she's not now. Lol. Does anyone have a copy of the old bio?

The way he refers to it as a household of "women" has always grated on me. He's done it since the twins were tiny. Young girls aren't women.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm going with my family this weekend, and have done for 5 years - I have never seen any of the Insta Wankers there - it's an amazing weekend, don't let the knobbers put you off!

Reactions: 5
His "talent" agency have finally updated his photo and bio. He looks about 10 years younger now instead of 20 years younger, but at least it might stop clients thinking he's sent his father in his place 😆

They removed the bit about him gaining "an impressive 1000 followers per week" or whatever it was 😂

I seem to remember Clemmie being mentioned before (could be wrong), but she's not now. Lol. Does anyone have a copy of the old bio?

The way he refers to it as a household of "women" has always grated on me. He's done it since the twins were tiny. Young girls aren't women.
I think she was mentioned, and she also had her own talent page too. But that is long gone.

It used to say he gained 1,000 to 2,000 followers a week 😂 and mentioned he had 1 million followers too.

Now they're scraping the barrel of brands he previously worked with prior to Alicegate. I think they could update the photo more. He has at least 80% more grey now than in that one.

He apparently has a sharp sense of humour too. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Why the hell is she reading someones private thoughts out from her thought tree? She hasn't got a thought in her head
Every one of those woman should make her sign a contract not to use their stories/ memory's
Shes a grief tourist

That’s still looks like a 2017 picture, before the move to Kent.
---
He did look happier.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.