Father of Daughters #58 Just delete Instagram and focus on real life you daft twithead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d need a deal to stay at home and mind her own children. Yoga retreat, her life is one retreat!

Reactions: 6
Ugh no one cares about your boring hobby old man. Also the ‘rad dad’ jumper….don’t make me laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Back on HoH on the beg. Doesn't want to pay 6k for a stonemasons quote on his 2 front doorsteps.

Back in the day they would have been gifted without him even needing to beg!

Reactions: 10
Love how he explains that he's got four days off "family stuff" by telling us that actually he's been shirking family responsibilities for five months while he's been training, so four more days isn't much 😆

Lol at "Plemmy" 😂

Plemmy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh no one cares about your boring hobby old man. Also the ‘rad dad’ jumper….don’t make me laugh!
More like sad dad!

Also, love the way he’s caveating his boring trip rambles with ‘not a holiday.’ Errr, it’s not work and you’re flying abroad to cycle and it’s out of choice, yes it is a bleeping holiday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm lolling so hard at the yoga retreat after he's back 🤣 and him saying this is not a holiday only flying away to do something he's passionate about and not work related but not a holiday! On what bleeping planet do they live on ? The more time passes and the more I realise they're way worst then I thought!

Reactions: 22
So after scoffing at all those people who told him he was unhealthy and grim for living off his children’s beige leftovers, it turns out that… it wasn’t good for him. Such. A. Shock.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So after scoffing at all those people who told him he was unhealthy and grim for living off his children’s beige leftovers, it turns out that… it wasn’t good for him. Such. A. Shock.
Right?! Like an entire thread telling him he looks seriously unwell - even dusty - and the penny has only just dropped?

Axa lovely to see you! With a #rebrand!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ever think that stonemason thought he was a gigantic cretin and said 6k as they didn't want the job. 😂
Sounds about right 🙈🤣

However from a quick Google and some basic knowledge about stone masonry. Portland stone is expensive! The bull nose finishing on the steps is always an extra expense... but still £6k sounds like an inflated quote! 🙈

Reactions: 2
Had the pleasure of seeing him in the wild yesterday, He looks skinny & even more dusty up close.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Warning:

I know it depends on the height of a man but isn't 77.2kg a bit low?

I personally don't think he's doing well mentally.

Reactions: 7
Warning:

I know it depends on the height of a man but isn't 77.2kg a bit low?

I personally don't think he's doing well mentally.
I think it depends quite a bit on build and height really. My husband is 11.5 stone (73kg) and perfectly average sized!

Reactions: 1
He could shave more time off his cycle ride if he didn't waste time filming himself.
  • Buys (or begs) the full gamut of expensive aero equipment
  • Trains specifically for five months
  • Monitors his data obsessively
  • Loses weight quite drastically
  • Shaves his legs for "marginal gains"
  • Measures out carb powder packets for race weekend
  • DRAWS THE LINE at not filming himself around the course on race day 😄
My memory is a bit hazy, but didn't he subtract all his "pauses" from the published (race clock) time when he posted about his result last year, or something like that? Pretty sure I remember a couple of us calling him out on it on here, saying that's not how races work 😆

Reactions: 16
Ok own up, who’s been messing with the EasyJet plane and caused his flight to be cancelled?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.