Father of Daughters #43 Father of Daughters Content, Phallic and Unappetising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else thought this thread died a death since #42?
Mate this thread died a death way before that, it’s practically on a life support. The good loyal trolls are keeping things ticking along like a memorial to the SODs better days.

We chat about Aldi, weighted blankets and a variety of other instahuns to keep things going. But I think I can say for a good few of us, it’s like a nice little retirement home and we are all having a knit and a natter and we don’t mind the pace.

For life and vibe there’s plenty of other threads we can pop into that spice up our lives 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I pop in to other threads from time to time, but they are so fast paced I cannot keep up.

This feels like the online forum equivalent of home 🤣

The Armie Hammer thread was 😱😱 though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wandering down one of those other threads, the National Inquiry into Racial Injustice in Childbirth met today for the first. The three 'chairs' are a QC, a lawyer, and a midwife. All women of colour. They also have an expert panel. Funny, but there was no mention of CB.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Mate this thread died a death way before that, it’s practically on a life support. The good loyal trolls are keeping things ticking along like a memorial to the SODs better days.

We chat about Aldi, weighted blankets and a variety of other instahuns to keep things going. But I think I can say for a good few of us, it’s like a nice little retirement home and we are all having a knit and a natter and we don’t mind the pace.

For life and vibe there’s plenty of other threads we can pop into that spice up our lives 😜
Omg I love how you describe this thread😂😂😂
I can only wish a retirement home like this when I get old 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He can’t even hashtag his own account.

I feel like I’ve been on these threads for so long I can’t give up now in case something happens. And the alternative is following him again 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dont know where he's doing that but it's not his street and it's a strategically placed sporty BMW (I think). Nice of him to ice up the road for anyone wanting to drive or walk on the road thinking it's safer. And watching him falling is very satisfying especially as he wasn't expecting it but at his age he'd better be careful he doesn't break a hip 😁
How in the world did you know it's not his street from just that one building in the shot? :LOL:

• Haha
How in the world did you know it's not his street from just that one building in the shot? :LOL:
I know his house (because he has told us) and a quick sweep on street view showed that wasn't at his junction. And since he was likely walking to where he was sliding a quick trip up his street was all it needed. Fortunately I went in the right direction first time. Once an investigator, always an investigator.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just noticed one of my mates follows HOH so I messaged them and asked why. This is their response. Lol

What is this hashtag? Sloppy
I think sometimes people ( not necessarily your friend) think they have to follow people to see their stuff 🤔

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else thought this thread died a death since #42?
Don’t you dare ! This thread probably died last year indeed but I was here for the beginning and I will see it to the end ! And why a new member would just come and say this ? Another FOD attempt at shutting us down maybe 😛. Now hear me, the OD demises is painfully slow I’ll give this to you but we are all waiting for the big final bang and when it comes, then we’ll move on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t you dare ! This thread probably died last year indeed but I was here for the beginning and I will see it to the end ! And why a new member would just come and say this ? Another FOD attempt at shutting us down maybe 😛. Now hear me, the OD demises is painfully slow I’ll give this to you but we are all waiting for the big final bang and when it comes, then we’ll move on.
Me toooo!! Well at least from thread 3 or so.

And I agree, curious it’s a new member posing this question. I personally think it’s funny that the SOD’s never influenced me to buy anything (even before I questioned their motives, still followed them etc) and yet I’m the proud owner of a weighted blanket thanks to the trolls here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Are weighted blankets suitable for summer and winter? Mr Bizziebody can barely stand the weight of the sheet even in winter.😂 He might have to move off to the spare room if I buy one on these.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So many fables about taking time to get the right result. And you lot are the best b!t©hes I've had the pleasure of laughing with, saluting us all 😛🥳🤩

• Heart
Are weighted blankets suitable for summer and winter? Mr Bizziebody can barely stand the weight of the sheet even in winter.😂 He might have to move off to the spare room if I buy one on these.😉
There are some cooling ones 😍

Reactions: 5
I know his house (because he has told us) and a quick sweep on street view showed that wasn't at his junction. And since he was likely walking to where he was sliding a quick trip up his street was all it needed. Fortunately I went in the right direction first time. Once an investigator, always an investigator.
For some reason I thought the street was really long, like quite a main street 😂, so when you said "it's not his street" I was a bit WTF! 😄

Do you investigate all the different locations he posts from? I'm intrigued.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t know how to do the dog muck content hider, to save everyone else from having to read this boring weighted blanket chat, but!!
Get a cooling one! I’m also struggling to sleep over here in NZ cause of the blazing summer, but my cooling one actually helps.
Though I woke up after a few too many wines the other day with an awful stomach ache and thought I was dying - then realised it was just my weighted blanket putting too much pressure on my very very sensitive hangover belly haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.