Father of Daughters #43 Father of Daughters Content, Phallic and Unappetising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never one to let a bandwagon pass by, Simon has now obviously decided to become an ambassador for children's mental health. That would be great if he actually wanted to raise awareness, but to suddenly decide to jump on the bandwagon whilst his followers and ads are massively in decline, really pisses me off. The fact that the singers mentioned are POC is like winning the bandwagon lottery for him. Cue lots of positive messages. Unless he reads this. Hello Simon. 👋

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What’s really good for children’s mental health is to document every single day of their lives - from the time they went to hospital with breathing difficulties, to the time they potty trained, to the time they discovered they had an anxiety-induced phobia - and put it all on Instagram in exchange for free holidays and tat for your house.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He shouldn’t be allowed to link to children’s mental health charities. He causes their problems and can’t even seem to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey Simon, let's have an open and frank discussion about children's mental health on your grid. What about helping raise awareness by making a grid post and letting this hugely important subject be be discussed with no comment deletions?

You don't think that's a good idea? Wonder why :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know it's been said a lot on here but I'm shocked every time I remember that he's 38.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also the rugby thing. I find it repellant when men don’t like proper sport like football and cricket (ducks for cover). It’s just that rugby fans are a type here (London). A Simon type. Uncultured braying minor public school boy type.
But I appreciate that this is my issue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know it's been said a lot on here but I'm shocked every time I remember that he's 38.
He keeps banging on about it. Is it a special age for marketing opportunities?
Whoever his agent is they have clearly abdicated all responsibility for proper advice and guidance on how to present himself. He keeps fishing round for something that others can latch onto.......his great diy skills, children eating all the snacks, children fearful of being sick, man with beer, man with coffee logs, man with dogs, man with hang dog expression (on repeat), man feeding family, man loving family, man put upon by family, man slagging family off. It's like he has jumping beans in his brain.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I absolutely love the photo of him having a lie-in on a bed that's not the one in their room, it's so much more info than he actually means to share. Clear evidence that he's lost it down the idiots guide to social media self respect sabotage. Or perhaps Clemmie bans him from taking content pics on their bed during the day, it's even a step too far for the fallen monstergrammer 🤣 What a wanker 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Also the rugby thing. I find it repellant when men don’t like proper sport like football and cricket (ducks for cover). It’s just that rugby fans are a type here (London). A Simon type. Uncultured braying minor public school boy type.
But I appreciate that this is my issue 😂
"proper sport"? 🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure he’s sleeping in the spare room... that’s not the headboard from ‘our bedroom’ I’m pretty sure it’s the headboard from the spare room?
Can someone confirm as I can’t find the spare room grid post
Check the bedside tables in the master bedroom. Plenty of things on one side, nothing personal on the other. A bit like my bedroom and I sleep alone.

It's not the migraine room, the twins room, or the geometric wall room. If it's the same room he looks out the window then it's a roof top room. How many bedrooms does he have left?
But at least the trampoline is back in place.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Soz. It is probably my issue but I can’t take men seriously if they like rugby not football 🙊
Unpopular opinion but to me the least sporty sport out of the ones you mentioned is Cricket... then again I am a Saffa *ducks* and am still gleefully proud of our World Cup win in 2019

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry guys, might sound like I’m ranting but we’ve had positive Covid tests today so his smug lying about having Covid twice face is annoying me and I might be too ill to post tomorrow!

So Marnie emptied the dishwasher twice..or is that cause you’ve got two dishwashers you wanky twit!

Coffee logs...errr, we bought them from Aldi 2 years ago head!

What kid are you throwing sweets at so you can carry on pretending you like rugby...the one you’re denying sweets or the one who’s mental health you’re broadcasting to the world.

Yuk yuk yuk duck off SOD’s!
Take care of yourselves, and I hope you recover quickly. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Unpopular opinion but to me the least sporty sport out of the ones you mentioned is Cricket... then again I am a Saffa *ducks* and am still gleefully proud of our World Cup win in 2019
I love cricket through and through 🏏 and I know it’s probably not the sportiest. It is totally my prejudice though and I own it! Tbh it’s all part of Sky’s horrible faux partyyyy persona that he’s created. The one where he drinks a solo beer in his sitting room... WAHEYYYY! Or dances round a soulless gig in Dubai with no mates. Tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you all for your kind wishes after my little rant last night. His smug face and cocky voice annoy me a lot! 🤣
So far we’re not too bad, just very tired and achy. We got it from my toddler from nursery as there was a case there at the start of the week.

But I would hazard a guess you don't look like you are 48 like knobney.
I loved that when the twins had the X2 5 balloons for their bday, loads of people genuinely seemed to think he was 55! 🤣 it’s more believable than 38!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.