Father of Daughters #43 Father of Daughters Content, Phallic and Unappetising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a compressor fodNey, they are not that expensive, buy one you groveling git. You will be able to use it for a myriad of tasks.

Off the fod topic for a moment, I've just watched a British program called The Dementia Choir, so far only seen episode 1.
It must have been filmed before COVID crapped on the world. People like the sods should watch this and see how good their life truly is. The ages of some of the choir members is heart breaking, so young. (Dementia at any age is heart breaking)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d never been to Turkey before, I had these preconceptions of what it would be like and that I’d hate it. When our toddler turned 2 it was one of the only places we could afford. Pleased to say I was very wrong, the country was stunning, the people lovely and obviously the food was incredible.
I doubt FOD has the same standards as me though.. I’m the ‘it’s a change of scenery, it’s better than work’ type of gal.

Reactions: 15
Sorry to ask but how do we know he’s booked Turkey?

Been to Turkey a couple of times and it’s nice...hot af in the summer, the range is from super expensive exclusive to cheap and cheerful...did a couple of all inclusive with the kids, first one was average second one we had a swim up pool to our suite (dead fancy). I think I love Greece more 1. because I did much more of that in my disco years and loved every place, the people and the food 2. My husband used to go on and on about the holiday in Turkey he had with his ex 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has he turned comments off the twins post? I can't see any underneath. I can't believe he's on the beg for a compressor :rolleyes:

He's left the comment criticising him up under his vom-inducing post and 13 brave souls have liked it. I still can't get over him posting that after his emetophobia story. Literally every comment is people saying they want to be sick now. Da fuq is wrong with the man.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Been to Turkey a couple of times and it’s nice...hot af in the summer, the range is from super expensive exclusive to cheap and cheerful...did a couple of all inclusive with the kids, first one was average second one we had a swim up pool to our suite (dead fancy). I think I love Greece more 1. because I did much more of that in my disco years and loved every place, the people and the food 2. My husband used to go on and on about the holiday in Turkey he had with his ex 😏
It was in his replies to a comment.

Just checked. He's postponed Turkey. Might be because kids clubs were closed?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm confused, is this woman suggesting a house swap with the Hoopers - they need nurses and writers can work anywhere? Writers?!! Wtf... Another insane individual, who also thinks illiterate fob is a writer, I've seen it all now. Classic SM nonsense & nuttiness.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Will charter a yacht, good on you vicandkate, hope they supply you with a nanny. Good grief these people are the reason this virus is spread so far and wide. Don't let a pandemic keep you from your bloody holiday.

I'm confused, is this woman suggesting a house swap with the Hoopers - they need nurses and writers can work anywhere? Writers?!! Wtf... Another insane individual, who also thinks illiterate fob is a writer, I've seen it all now. Classic SM nonsense & nuttiness.
Yep, come on over Hoopers. NOT. Would like to see them all squeezed into a hotel together for their 14 days of compulsory quarantine though. He could 'write' a book about the experience.😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

I could be wrong now I've re read this comment. As usual his grammar is on point 👌
20210205_114536.jpg

ETA - I see @Hatchet_job has found it!

Reactions: 8
Writer :ROFLMAO: haha is she trolling him. He can't spell or write a coherent sentence. Writer of what anyway? Yeah fod's your classic literary virtuoso:rolleyes: literary virtuoso of tone-deaf cringetastic nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Option to go to Turkey- does he mean someone offered him a freebie? 👺

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That picture of Glen with her gifted beaver teeth, pretending to do DIY is giving me life 🤣

It’s the combination of them pretending they enjoy doing it, and the way he is trying to shoehorn her back into the account. So so good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Option to go to Turkey- does he mean someone offered him a freebie? 👺
I was thinking exactly the same.

Unless it’s a typical bullshit FOD thing and he’s making it look like the ‘options‘ are being thrown at them and in reality they booked and paid for it cause Alice fucked up the gravy train.

Reactions: 15
The more I think of that photo it’s just so cringe isn’t it. If me and my partner have spare time (rare at the moment with an isolating toddler) we’ll sit and chill with a cup of tea....whereas these two have to stage cringey photos for their paid for fans. How sad and exhausting!

And presuming they’re using their keyworker school place so the kids are out the way so the dick around with this inane tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think he os trying to get everyone used to seeing her around again - people have short memories

Reactions: 7
I just can’t get over how far she’s fallen. Makes me laugh every time 🤣

Used to be all over the gram and now sneaking into DIY pics on a failing home account 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I just can’t get over how far she’s fallen. Makes me laugh every time 🤣

Used to be all over the gram and now sneaking into DIY pics on a failing home account 😭
Yep! And behind a dirty window at that!

#spottheracist

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.