Father of Daughters #41 Is it Glen, or is it Sly? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who worked with her at King’s. When it all kicked off last year when she was discovered to be a troll, she was made to take leave. She then went back but nearly every woman was refusing to be cared for by a racist midwife. She was then transferred to another hospital under the same trust.
I’m not sure I believe that. Why would being at a different hospital make any difference. It’s not like the only Kings patients know who she is.

Reactions: 14
I think reels is just a way of making Instagrammers look like more of a dick.

All of the fashion ones appear in an outfit then click their fingers and they’re wearing something else 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like old ST has bought herself a 9 week old kitten (ironically called Neptune). So much for considering rescue cats. Full of 💩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just been to look...so twinnies are being slowly pushed back in. They must be really hard up, Clemmie working nights and the twins back at work 😖
This is mean but what an amazing turn of events that they’re now struggling and probably seeing other people on Instagram flogging stuffs they can’t afford. That karma is 👌.

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone did mention that he was behind the times, using stories. When reels and igtv are the new thing. Oh shock what has he posted tonight.... a reel. Fkn melt!
Such a shame he’s showing his age and cut off half the caption while editing 😅 *

* I’d probably do the same but I’m not an instahun wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is mean but what an amazing turn of events that they’re now struggling and probably seeing other people on Instagram flogging stuffs they can’t afford. That karma is 👌.
It’s not mean at all! The popularity of Instagrammers is measured by their content. It would have happened sooner or later as their only real ‘point of interest’ was the twins. I know of a few families with more than four children of either gender or mixed gender and they sure as hell don’t behave like them. Granted, FOD initially made it about himself (as any narcissist would do) but as soon as he saw the marketing potential of the twins, well they made sure to bankroll them.

This of course opened up Glen to capitalise on her skill set and for a while, they were the ‘golden family’ of Instagram. Until that fateful day (which I sadly wasn’t here to witness).

It’s been proved time and time again that we reap what we sow; thing is, they didn’t do much work to keep their crops nourished... and now this is what they have left to harvest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That fateful day..... took the tier 2s and 3s MONTHS to band together to take down Alice. Months. My schadenfreude comes from the sheet contempt glen held the other child sellers in, thinking she was above them all.. the irony and arrogance of it. Then the hypocrisy in the mix - well that’s why it blew up, so. Halcyon days.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just listened to a radio 4 programme called The Power of three (I understand it’s a series I think I just caught the last one), written and narrated by a triplet dad, who also happens to be an author. Pre FOD I’d have loved this and marvelled at the multi-birth story, however, now I just found myself growling and thinking, hmm 🤔, how much money did you make off your family and it could have just been FOD talking. Fod has ruined me!

• Heart
I’m not sure I believe that. Why would being at a different hospital make any difference. It’s not like the only Kings patients know who she is.
"Nearly every woman" refusing her as a midwife doesn't ring true to me either, I don't think she is/was enough of a household name or that knowledge of her downfall had that much reach. Just my opinion and of course could be wrong.

Reactions: 20
Just listened to a radio 4 programme called The Power of three (I understand it’s a series I think I just caught the last one), written and narrated by a triplet dad, who also happens to be an author. Pre FOD I’d have loved this and marvelled at the multi-birth story, however, now I just found myself growling and thinking, hmm 🤔, how much money did you make off your family and it could have just been FOD talking. Fod has ruined me!
I know someone who left his wife for a while after they had triplets and she seriously considered giving one up for adoption. I heard this straight from the wife.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
"Nearly every woman" refusing her as a midwife doesn't ring true to me either, I don't think she is/was enough of a household name or that knowledge of her downfall had that much reach. Just my opinion and of course could be wrong.
I only found out about them since I joined here... and they’ve lived in my neck of the woods for a while now. They’re not even mentioned in the local newspapers so I do have to question that statement too.

Reactions: 7
It could be that a colleague or colleagues did not want to work with her, or she herself asked for a move. Or maybe another hospital was short staffed especially with covid impacting on NHS staffing levels. Or to increase her hours, which she may have done, this was only available at another hospital. I would be surprised if most mum's even knew who she was.

Reactions: 8
I can imagine Clemmie almost crying at this. ‘But we were aligned with the celebrity world. Everyone knew who I was’.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree that it isn’t mean. They were flogging tit that many of their followers could not afford, making out that those items were what you needed to be put together and happy. It’s easy to say we’re all adults and can make decisions for ourselves but social media can be rough and it’s especially rough on sleep deprived new mums. They exploited that and didn’t care.

There was little sign of the £4K sink type freebies slowing down pre-Alice. They can really only blame themselves and their awful handling of everything (and maybe the Independent Talent people? Who the F made the decision to not address anything? Bad move).

FOD - if you’re reading, can you please address if this is going to be another ethical Christmas with no gifts and that us plebs shouldn’t buy gifts either? Or will gifts be involved since there’s no free stuff coming in?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@OhMyWord Wait... as a relative newcomer to all that is FOD, ST et al... am I reading correctly that they didn’t buy presents for anyone other than their children...or did their children not receive anything? Not even a lump of coal or tangerine?

Reactions: 6
@OhMyWord Wait... as a relative newcomer to all that is FOD, ST et al... am I reading correctly that they didn’t buy presents for anyone other than their children...or did their children not receive anything? Not even a lump of coal or tangerine?
I guess we don’t exactly know but last year (or was it the year before? How long have I been here?!) FOD gave us this loooong speech about not buying gifts for our kids because of the environment and charity (complete with links to charities to donate to). Naturally, their family didn’t need tons of presents because gifts were constantly being mailed to them - trainers, toys, electronics, clothes, etc. They were even getting free food during their peak days. It just came off so ridiculous that these people who flaunted new tit ALL THE TIME we’re telling the rest of us how to be ~ethical.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Blimey... it’s not often I’m speechless but I’m quite frankly lost for words at that revelation. What complete and utter c$€ts

Reactions: 8
What's with the Glen moniker... sorry i tried to search n figure out ... but no luck ... someone please explain... i mean i know who it indicates but not getting the reason ...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's with the Glen moniker... sorry i tried to search n figure out ... but no luck ... someone please explain... i mean i know who it indicates but not getting the reason ...
it was a typo and it stuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I guess we don’t exactly know but last year (or was it the year before? How long have I been here?!) FOD gave us this loooong speech about not buying gifts for our kids because of the environment and charity (complete with links to charities to donate to). Naturally, their family didn’t need tons of presents because gifts were constantly being mailed to them - trainers, toys, electronics, clothes, etc. They were even getting free food during their peak days. It just came off so ridiculous that these people who flaunted new tit ALL THE TIME we’re telling the rest of us how to be ~ethical.
Yep. I remember seeing the post- it was the year before after a full year of being given freebies, thought it was funny too.

It's also what the first thread started with.

Remember kids the internet never forgets.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.