Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Cliqueypedia who’s on a sausage roll with her second successive title win with 34 reactions.

Special mention to @OhMyWord who suggested Sly should write a book called “Outnumbered...by kitchens: A Cautionary Tale.” Whilst this was a high up on the most reactions it wasn’t actually a suggested thread title until later in the day. I loved that but being a jobsworth I had to go with the most reacted to thread suggestion. Soz!

As a cautionary tale here can you lovely trolls give a title suggestion like this... FOD #number... so nobody gets upset when making a new thread - thank you 🙏🏼

Before I start the recap can we all just take a moment to marvel at the wonder that is @Axatogrind and her wizardry at photoshopping that keeps us alive every day 😍👏👏👏
Some of her best bits from last thread here here here and here 🤣🤣🤣

So off we go...
Blessed day Trolls.
Almost 4 months after his BML BLM post we were treated to our first FOD post and he did not let us down. Whaaaahhhh 😭😭😭how can I get my £800 childcare vouchers back?
Boring af!

Over on HOH the justification for ripping out perfectly good stuff renoing continued. We were shown the tit old fire place and their new much better much more stylish one 😏. Slys tutorial video of his DIY hallway storage got the ladies in Alabama “damp” but despite the fact he told one of them he used a Dulux copy of farrow and ball, he tagged farrow and ball on the next post. Sly, lies like a rug!

It was 21 October 2020 (a day to remember) when the Tattle Trolls got to see their favourite room! Yaaaassss it was the kitchen bedroom 🙌 The bedroom island took centre stage and we Trolls snorted up our morning coffee and our afternoon tea at the incredible @Axatogrind hilarious mockups. The Hoopers still see no problem with ripping out a perfectly good high end bathroom, putting it in the garden and installing a late 1970s MFI kitchen dressing room. We disagree!

Still with HOH we got the door painting video and then there were more inane shots of their house, this time three posts about their sideboards 😴 💤

He asked how to make good the Belfast sink that he took out of the first new kitchen miraculously found in the cellar 🤔 He showed us his renovation of their en-suite.

It’s interesting to note throughout all of these show and tell renovation posts and stories Sly has suggested he has had some hand in doing them and on occasion tags the people that have actually undertaken the work as though they were his apprentices! Sly lies like a rug!

He donned his super hero cape and became part of the thousands of people who were involved in the antibodies test. He had covid, he’d been tested, he couldn’t get a test earlier in the year...well that’s not what you said earlier in the year Sly when you told us you’d been tested 🤔 receipts gained by @Axatogrind - Voila jaysus you’re very busy here Axa!

House Clunge was spotted several times, then tried to use the cover of other forums to hide his/her snooping on us, then s/he discovered how to make his/her account private and now they snoop without our knowledge but 👋 @Housedelaclunge we know you will always be with us 🙏🏼

Buoyed by his renovation success on HOH, over on FoDs gram we were treated to an overhaul of yet another kitchen...yes it’s kitchen number 3, the kids Ikea kitchen. Many trolls suggested this kitchen might be better situated in the garden, the bathroom, the shed anywhere but in the kitchen cos why would you not put a kitchen in a bedroom ffs? 🤷‍♀️ He then showed all the children Ikea kitchen Reno’s he found on google his fans sent him!

Still desperate to get something ANYTHING for free, we got #shittricks where he tagged malteasers, and still desperate for engagement asked his fans to share their tit tricks...clearly nobody did because that was the end of that little stunt!

It’s Slys birthday 🎁 - oh no it’s not, it was back in September, but he’s not telling his huns that he’s gonna show y’all the #dadpresents he was showered with.

God it was all pretty dull, then it was Halloween 👻 🎃 and a full moon and he got a #gifted 🙌🙌🙌🙌
We were all a little shocked and probably a bit disappointed that a business thought he was worthy!
@rainbowlemon treated us to a list of the freebies they’ve bragged told us about!

Fortunately our eagle eyed coven member @Lipsofchicken noted that “Im so unique I swim in the sea” Sarah had also posted the gifted cakes AND THE MUMMY SAUSAGES!
So the question was, who was gifted and actually were the Hoopers and the Tomczaks flaunting the covid laws and partying together????🤔

Much digging and questioning ensued. It was clear there was a mole in Tattle Towers (Mr/Mrs/Ms Clunge?) because as the receipts of their misdemeanours unfolded, Sarah’s incriminating stories were deleted 😱

Several of the coven took direct action and asked Sarah herself, her replies...She just dropped the kids off. It was only the younger Hoopers there, she took the photos at drop off, she was sent the photos...who bleeping knows 🤷‍♀️ But we concluded the woman doth protest too much!!
She then went on a blocking rampage. But trolls we salute your dedication to the cause and there will be free drinks and a ceremony in the VIP lounge on Wednesday- covid safe natch!

Sarah will probably need her own thread soon, so we can all learn how to live like a lady and become a sex goddess, useful and necessary traits all women need in the 21st Century!
Blessed day!

Sly is at it again buying bots, he’s bought them from the Middle East this week.

Let’s hope Sly can keep up his antics to entertain us all as we enter another month of lockdown.

Please feel free to add. Under his eye 👁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I am MORE than cool with not getting the thread title but the second this idiot is literally outnumbered by kitchens (so utility room and I assume his “dream project basement,” which likely will include another kitchen) it better go back to my idea 😂

BRB learning how to become a sex goddess (or, like, going to bed because it’s 9:37pm).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Congratulations to @Cliqueypedia who’s on a sausage roll with her second successive title win with 34 reactions.

Special mention to @OhMyWord who suggested Sly should write a book called “Outnumbered...by kitchens: A Cautionary Tale.” Whilst this was a high up on the most reactions it wasn’t actually a suggested thread title until later in the day. I loved that but being a jobsworth I had to go with the most reacted to thread suggestion. Soz!

As a cautionary tale here can you lovely trolls give a title suggestion like this... FOD #number... so nobody gets upset when making a new thread - thank you 🙏🏼

Before I start the recap can we all just take a moment to marvel at the wonder that is @Axatogrind and her wizardry at photoshopping that keeps us alive every day 😍👏👏👏

So off we go...
Blessed day Trolls.
Almost 4 months after his BML BLM post we were treated to our first FOD post and he did not let us down. Whaaaahhhh 😭😭😭how can I get my £800 childcare vouchers back?
Boring af!

Over on HOH the justification for ripping out perfectly good stuff renoing continued. We were shown the tit old fire place and their new much better much more stylish one 😏. Slys tutorial video of his DIY hallway storage got the ladies in Alabama “damp” but despite the fact he told one of them he used a Dulux copy of farrow and ball, he tagged farrow and ball on the next post. Sly, lies like a rug!

It was 21 October 2020 (a day to remember) when the Tattle Trolls got to see their favourite room! Yaaaassss it was the kitchen bedroom 🙌 The bedroom island took centre stage and we Trolls snorted up our morning coffee and our afternoon tea at the incredible @Axatogrind hilarious mockups. The Hoopers still see no problem with ripping out a perfectly good high end bathroom, putting it in the garden and installing a late 1970s MFI kitchen dressing room. We disagree!

Still with HOH we got the door painting video and then there were more inane shots of their house, this time three posts about their sideboards 😴 💤

He asked how to make good the Belfast sink that he took out of the first new kitchen miraculously found in the cellar 🤔 He showed us his renovation of their en-suite.

It’s interesting to note throughout all of these show and tell renovation posts and stories Sly has suggested he has had some hand in doing them and on occasion tags the people that have actually undertaken the work as though they were his apprentices! Sly lies like a rug!

He donned his super hero cape and became part of the thousands of people who were involved in the antibodies test. He had covid, he’d been tested, he couldn’t get a test earlier in the year...well that’s not what you said earlier in the year Sly when you told us you’d been tested 🤔 receipts gained by @Axatogrind - Voila jaysus you’re very busy here Axa!

House Clunge was spotted several times, then tried to use the cover of other forums to hide his/her snooping on us, then s/he discovered how to make his/her account private and now they snoop without our knowledge but 👋 @Housedelaclunge we know you will always be with us 🙏🏼

Buoyed by his renovation success on HOH, over on FoDs gram we were treated to an overhaul of yet another kitchen...yes it’s kitchen number 3, the kids Ikea kitchen. Many trolls suggested this kitchen might be better situated in the garden, the bathroom, the shed anywhere but in the kitchen cos why would you not put a kitchen in a bedroom ffs? 🤷‍♀️ He then showed all the children Ikea kitchen Reno’s he found on google his fans sent him!

Still desperate to get something ANYTHING for free, we got #shittricks where he tagged malteasers, and still desperate for engagement asked his fans to share their tit tricks...clearly nobody did because that was the end of that little stunt!

It’s Slys birthday 🎁 - oh no it’s not, it was back in September, but he’s not telling his huns that he’s gonna show y’all the #dadpresents he was showered with.

God it was all pretty dull, then it was Halloween 👻 🎃 and a full moon and he got a #gifted 🙌🙌🙌🙌
We were all a little shocked and probably a bit disappointed that a business thought he was worthy!
@rainbowlemon treated us to a list of the freebies they’ve bragged told us about!

Fortunately our eagle eyed coven member @Lipsofchicken noted that “Im so unique I swim in the sea” Sarah had also posted the gifted cakes AND THE MUMMY SAUSAGES!
So the question was, who was gifted and actually were the Hoopers and the Tomczaks flaunting the covid laws and partying together????🤔

Much digging and questioning ensued. It was clear there was a mole in Tattle Towers (Mr/Mrs/Ms Clunge?) because as the receipts of their misdemeanours unfolded, Sarah’s incriminating stories were deleted 😱

Several of the coven took direct action and asked Sarah herself, her replies...She just dropped the kids off. It was only the younger Hoopers there, she took the photos at drop off, she was sent the photos...who bleeping knows 🤷‍♀️ But we concluded the woman doth protest too much!!
She then went on a blocking rampage. But trolls we salute your dedication to the cause and there will be free drinks and a ceremony in the VIP lounge on Wednesday- covid safe natch!

Sarah will probably need her own thread soon, so we can all learn how to live like a lady and become a sex goddess, useful and necessary traits all women need in the 21st Century!
Blessed day!

Sly is at it again buying bots, he’s bought them from the Middle East this week.

Let’s hope Sly can keep up his antics to entertain us all as we enter another month of lockdown.

You’re awesome @Dogmuck, will you marry me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

So off we go...
Blessed day Trolls.
Boring af!

Blessed day!

Oh my god I am dying at this post 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The best thing about going into another bullshit lockdown is knowing that Slymon and co will continue to supply endless FODder.. Gracias slymon and titty tomzack, pls keep the side boob and sausage parties coming x

• Haha
Reactions: 16

So off we go...
Blessed day Trolls.
Boring af!

Blessed day!

Cackled all the way through this and absolutely lost it at ‘kitchen bedroom’. The more I think about that room, the more it cracks me up.
Great recap Dogmuck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

So off we go...
Blessed day Trolls.
Boring af!

Blessed day!

Well I may have been blocked by Swim Tits but nothing beats the consecutive title! I’m off for a midnight dip followed by a glass of gin and sparkling wine, laced with angostura bark and root botanicals to celebrate. Chin chin! 🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My goodness @Dogmuck you have OUTDONE yourself, I giggled all the way through your opening post! Bravo! 👏 Thank you for the shoutouts (am I on here too much? 😆)

Congrats on the thread title @Cliqueypedia 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not sure how to quote across threads but on my grunka through the end of the last thread I honestly thought with a full moon this might have summoned the candyman @Housedelaclunge!

A93C448F-88B5-43C9-AFEC-20F155EC4C28.jpeg

You’re awesome @Dogmuck, will you marry me?
Don’t being going and getting all up in @Pocahontas niche here...though I’ve lost tracked of who she is betrothed to these days! 😂

Brilliant recap @Dogmuck - you should take up the mantle over on the JM thread if Poca is still in thread retirement.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure how to quote across threads but on my grunka through the end of the last thread I honestly thought with a full moon this might have summoned the candyman @Housedelaclunge!

View attachment 297840

Don’t being going and getting all up in @Pocahontas niche here...though I’ve lost tracked of who she is betrothed to these days! 😂

Brilliant recap @Dogmuck - you should take up the mantle over on the JM thread if Poca is still in thread retirement.
Excuse me! @Dogmuck and I were exclusive long before @Pocahontas got involved with her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.