Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, S is a total Angel STILL and they are SO lucky to have such a lovely kid. I really, really hope she doesn’t turn out like Mia. But what is weird is that I feel Georgie and Darren want her to go down the exact same route as Mia did 🧐. They think she’s the biggest achiever of her age! S could have excelled in academia and went on to study whatever she wanted at uni, but the longer they leave it, the poor kid doesn’t stand a chance.

I often wonder what Mia’s Dad thinks at this point too. I’m sure he must be super proud in many ways but seeing your offspring basically just act like ‘eye candy’ all over TikTok, reels etc , prancing around in tiny clothes for views … It must be infuriating for him.

And yep, what everyone else said. Bang on. They literally have nothing else to do but shop. Wow, it literally blows my mind though. I personally hate shopping so already don’t get it… But even my shopping mad friends wouldn’t let it define them the way this family does.

It’s definitely sad to learn and see just how much they define themselves based on material goods. And let’s face it, Georgie and Mia’s obsession with fashion is a little pointless when neither of them have a real social life to dress up for. They literally go shopping to buy clothes so they can wear said clothes to go shopping in. 😅😅😅

Reactions: 3
I think the fact that Mia was Sienna age or even younger when she started posting lots of videos on her YouTube account and the fact that Sienna never posts anything on any of her sm accounts her last one was her vlog in Tenerife January 2023 on her yt already shows that Sienna is not that interested in becoming an influencer and that she is just trying to please her parents. I bet Georgie and Darren can’t wait when Sienna starts her periods so they can exploit her and make money off her puberty the poor girl 😞

Reactions: 4
I agree, S is a total Angel STILL and they are SO lucky to have such a lovely kid. I really, really hope she doesn’t turn out like Mia. But what is weird is that I feel Georgie and Darren want her to go down the exact same route as Mia did 🧐. They think she’s the biggest achiever of her age! S could have excelled in academia and went on to study whatever she wanted at uni, but the longer they leave it, the poor kid doesn’t stand a chance.

I often wonder what Mia’s Dad thinks at this point too. I’m sure he must be super proud in many ways but seeing your offspring basically just act like ‘eye candy’ all over TikTok, reels etc , prancing around in tiny clothes for views … It must be infuriating for him.

And yep, what everyone else said. Bang on. They literally have nothing else to do but shop. Wow, it literally blows my mind though. I personally hate shopping so already don’t get it… But even my shopping mad friends wouldn’t let it define them the way this family does.

It’s definitely sad to learn and see just how much they define themselves based on material goods. And let’s face it, Georgie and Mia’s obsession with fashion is a little pointless when neither of them have a real social life to dress up for. They literally go shopping to buy clothes so they can wear said clothes to go shopping in. 😅😅😅
Speaking of Mia's bio dad, does anyone know what he's doing now? Or where he is, they've been in the UK for a while now.