Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s never a size 22/24 I think it’s obvious from those photos she’s into the size 30 realm.

She’s deep into denial and it won’t end well if she continues.

Reactions: 5
She’s actually so bad for lying about her size. I’m around a 16 but in some clothes I’m an 18 and the other day I was having a massive wobble thinking, ‘oh my god I’m 2 sizes off being the size of Theresa, that’s barely anything, I must look not much different to her’

then today where my heads feeling clearer I realise I’m nowhere near her size, she is not a 22 in the slightest, her upper arm is actually the size of my thigh, I can wear a smart watch without it digging into my arm and I don’t look like moby dick in a swimming pool

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s actually so bad for lying about her size. I’m around a 16 but in some clothes I’m an 18 and the other day I was having a massive wobble thinking, ‘oh my god I’m 2 sizes off being the size of Theresa, that’s barely anything, I must look not much different to her’

then today where my heads feeling clearer I realise I’m nowhere near her size, she is not a 22 in the slightest, her upper arm is actually the size of my thigh, I can wear a smart watch without it digging into my arm and I don’t look like moby dick in a swimming pool
I think her upper arm is the same size as my whole body and I’m almost a size 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here we go with the “oh the food isn’t very nice here, my dinner was horrible, I didn’t eat it” blah blah blah. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Has she shown any videos/photos of the hotel or local area yet or is everything food related?

Reactions: 3
Has she shown any videos/photos of the hotel or local area yet or is everything food related?
She’s said she’s staying at Mitsis Hotel in Crete. So far she’s only shown food related content and it’s pretty dull, she said she doesn’t like the food but it doesn’t seem to have stopped her from dishing herself up with several different food choices for breakfast. She’s going to be even bigger when she returns home.
IMG_7503.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s said she’s staying at Mitsis Hotel in Crete. So far she’s only shown food related content and it’s pretty dull, she said she doesn’t like the food but it doesn’t seem to have stopped her from dishing herself up with several different food choices for breakfast. She’s going to be even bigger when she returns home.
View attachment 2925078
She needs to get out there and film on the beach and the sea, perhaps some local sites to show us. It might actually be interesting then.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2925078
In one of the most beautiful and cultured places in the world but she’s just filming herself shoving food in her fuckin fat gob. What was the point in going away??!

Reactions: 10
In one of the most beautiful and cultured places in the world but she’s just filming herself shoving food in her fuckin fat gob. What was the point in going away??!
Absolutely. Get a beautiful sunset pic with Mark, show us your hotel room (just so we can be nosey 🤣), take some pics of the local areas of history if there are any. Surely the whole point of going away like this is to make memories, not just sit and eat?
It would actually make her account so much more interesting and may even increase the viewers, who knows?

How rude that’s she gone away with friends and every meal time is dominated by her filming for tiktok, if they have paid for their holiday and this isn’t a freebie that Big T has bagged then how incredibly self righteous of her , it’s not just her holiday. I bet they are secretly fuming, I would be and I’d start making excuses not to eat with them.

Reactions: 4
On her eat with me tonight, she flipped the camera round at the end and no one else was eating? She was the only one sat there with a plate of food and they looked like they were all just waiting for her to finish dicking about. Very strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2925078
That guy didn’t look impressed that he was being recorded walking past.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck me that second one. Free willy has entered the room.

Size 22 looking slim
---

don't she is a glutinous lying prick
How on earth is she nearly 9 stone lighter than last year
im sorry but if that’s what she looks like after losing 124 lbs,she must have been absolutely massive before & to be honest all the pictures I’ve seen off her she looks the same as she does now

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.