Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pictures were taken yesterday, after her trip to Belfast for Gregs !
I cannot abide using stuff like this for content ,/ pics. Poor cat clearly put to sleep, but not before a photo op with herself.
Has everything to be plastered on the gram?

It's possibly the first time her kids will have dealt with death of a pet...she should consider their feelings
No doubt she'll have taken to the bed ( again) & is being pondered to

It's so upsetting losing a pet..it does not need to blasted on insta for likes.

Reactions: 24
The poor cats face is saying please god please take me now , I need peace at last from this slob ! I bet she did get the Belfast date wrong and the cat content is to deflect....?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for dom. Shes off to ibiha with this yoke having lost her baby and this one will make it all about her mothers dead cat. Oh i know what youre going through dom sure didnt i lose me cah. And id a sore tummy when you were losing your baby too

Reactions: 22
So your girl is off to Ibiza, how can she afford to do all these trips? I’m single and working full time both time wise and financially I can’t just about afford to go on one trip a aboard. I don’t get or understand how she can afford it?🤔

Reactions: 10
Love all my pets very very much, but her carry on as a fully grown woman about a cat who she doesn't live with is absolutely bizarre to me

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So your girl is off to Ibiza, how can she afford to do all these trips? I’m single and working full time both time wise and financially I can’t just about afford to go on one trip a aboard. I don’t get or understand how she can afford it?🤔
She must be getting advances! More dodgy tit

He forgot to add “if you f**k up your businesses because you’re an unprofessional con artist, ring Vogue to bail you out” 🥴

F10C5E90-D3BB-45F7-A60A-005A196C5C9D.jpeg

78D89977-7D28-46F2-932C-01BD7718FBA5.jpeg

Last person in the world who should give out financial advice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How thoughtful, for the first time in months, Grace has opened her comments up, all so we can offer our condolences for the jasus cat

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Time wise, well she doesn't have a job, unless driving to Belfast to record herself eating, counts, and she can offload the children at the drop of a hat.

Financially, I am guessing they are up to their oxters in debt.

Reactions: 8
How thoughtful, for the first time in months, Grace has opened her comments up, all so we can offer our condolences for the jasus cat
Has she had comments off on all channels since the TIkTok disable!? Omg! She’s supposed to be a bloody an influencer!?

Reactions: 6
I've only recently lost my absolute beloved dog that I had for 10 years so I'm trying to be sympathetic here but I'm struggling.

The hardest hardest part after saying good bye to him was and is missing him around the house. It's so difficult to adjust to.
She didn't bloody live with this cat. Hasn't for years. She has her own pets to go home to.
Not a single mention of her poor mother who will feel the loss greatly.
She's so self centered it's unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Time wise, well she doesn't have a job, unless driving to Belfast to record herself eating, counts, and she can offload the children at the drop of a hat.

Financially, I am guessing they are up to their oxters in debt.
She probably only had to pay for flight as she can room in with Dim.
---
Not sure what it will achieve on insta, hopefully at least a shadow ban but I have reported the matchsticks communion pic as hate

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I've only recently lost my absolute beloved dog that I had for 10 years so I'm trying to be sympathetic here but I'm struggling.

The hardest hardest part after saying good bye to him was and is missing him around the house. It's so difficult to adjust to.
She didn't bloody live with this cat. Hasn't for years. She has her own pets to go home to.
Not a single mention of her poor mother who will feel the loss greatly.
She's so self centered it's unreal.
Oh it is absolutely heartbreaking losing a pet. They are part of the family. And it is definitely hard to get over.
But like you, struggling to have sympathy for her.
The cat- on its last legs
Grace- Ma, hold the phone til I sit on the ground and get a pic 📸.

And the fact that she has turned back on her comments is hilarious. Everything is a pr opportunity for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is she away on that press trip with Shein to Ibiza ? Few flew out today for it .. how any of them can associate themselves with such a brand

She probably only had to pay for flight as she can room in with Dim.
---
Not sure what it will achieve on insta, hopefully at least a shadow ban but I have reported the matchsticks communion pic as hate
But she has to buy all her style 😉... and it's on top of recent trips to Canada and Vegas as well.

Reactions: 4
Oh it is absolutely heartbreaking losing a pet. They are part of the family. And it is definitely hard to get over.
But like you, struggling to have sympathy for her.
The cat- on its last legs
Grace- Ma, hold the phone til I sit on the ground and get a pic 📸.

And the fact that she has turned back on her comments is hilarious. Everything is a pr opportunity for her.
Jen throwing shade in the comments. I LOVE to see it.
Said .... I hope your mam is ok

Reactions: 22
Crying at the song choice for the cat.
Only seeing that now. Ah Jesus would you be well!!
---
Thread title suggestion
**career low plucking hair from her chin,
Take another trip to Belfast, see if Greggs are hiring!**

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.