Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed rosemary years ago. Always loved her honesty. Loving the tea on that asshole M. O’D. Would love to hear his opinion on greasy

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I may have missed as haven’t really caught up properly but did something happen with Zen Jen??

Reactions: 1
I also defo think mags and Linzi are completely done. Both at the match yesterday opposite sides of the stadiums also.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Jesus Grace has lost another few stone since yesterday
No wonder she’s anxiety photoshopping yourself into oblivion can’t be any good

Reactions: 12
Why does she always use the word "buttery" to describe soft clothes
She read it somewhere and added it to her limited vocabulary. I have noticed it on some websites and it never sounds appealing to me.

Buttery toast, okay. Buttery clothes, no, I imagine the grease 😉 stains.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Takes the opportunity to promote the crap gym gear while on a freebie from a different company. 🥴🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.