Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's following another new brand now. Setta.6. Please tell me shes bought that jumpsuit with the wrap over legs. Ive seen someone try that on and it looked ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What new car did she get does anyone know? Was it the one she did a test drive of during last year and got a free night away in Glasson Lakehouse out of it?

Reactions: 1
What new car did she get does anyone know? Was it the one she did a test drive of during last year and got a free night away in Glasson Lakehouse out of it?
No, not that one. That car was
OTTHO MATTHICK and HYDRO MATTHICK.
(Sorry, I'll never stop laughing at my own joke 🙄🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Im always super wary of brands that advertise retinols and acids etc without any disclaimer on how to use them
The woman I go to for my face bits is forever warning me about this. It drives her batty. She said women are buying all these things and whacking them on day in day out and ruining their skin. I won't put anything near my face without checking in with her first 🤣

Reactions: 12
Matchstick desperate to get her work, it looks terrible on their page , the others are so busy with well known brands , tv etc , she had nothing since the hob ! Also funny to look at her tags , some of her loyal followers from abroad tagging her ! She is a laughing stock ..

Reactions: 8
Her stories today, she is a completely different shape to that image she posted in the dress over the weekend.
How do her family and friends not rip the piss out of her for this, we know her simp followers dont give a tit, but how do they not?

Reactions: 20
How can you not want to just jump straight into the shower after the gym. Like even if you are heading out for a walk in a bit, just shower!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
So I am the size grace is in her photoshopped pic, about a size10. So if I believed her pic and ordered the XL which she got it would be hanging off me. She is so thick she contradicts herself constantly. Anyone that believes those pics needs to give their head a wobble.

Reactions: 21
I just watched a day in the life on Tik Tok. What was that. A video of her aggressively applying cream on her face and slurping drinks. How is this even considered “content”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her stories today, she is a completely different shape to that image she posted in the dress over the weekend.
How do her family and friends not rip the piss out of her for this, we know her simp followers dont give a tit, but how do they not?
They are afraid to say anything to her. Because of her anx-i-ehee...

Reactions: 8
2 things....
First- "Salon grade skincare".... nope. Lies.
Second- for anybody that's buying these. Always crack those viles using a tissue,not your fingers. The glass splinters and you will know all about it if you get them in your fingers.

Reactions: 12
2 things....
First- "Salon grade skincare".... nope. Lies.
Second- for anybody that's buying these. Always crack those viles using a tissue,not your fingers. The glass splinters and you will know all about it if you get them in your fingers.
No way! That's crazy.

Reactions: 2
Why is she BANGING around her kitchen SWEH-HIN, telling us about Normal People. This woman is like a weird trip 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Never heard of that brand of ampules she was paid to promote. I thought she used a similar product from Elizabeth Arden?

Reactions: 4
There’s no way they are salon grade. I know salons sell creams but even they are not salon grade. Particularly actives. You have to have a salon card to buy any true salon grade product because you have to be qualified to use it. Even for personal use

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.