F1 Chatter #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
which one of you mentioned watching with Matt and Tommy's twitch commentary yesterday? was it you @veronica71 ?

I am having yet another break* and I started watching their twitch from the moment just before the safety car and the mood change the second lando starts leading is everything

*thank you Lando, my productivity today is soooo greaaaat - I don't have a deadline for the first time in weeks so I am not as disciplined as I have been recently and I am easily distracted but still my to-do-list is huge so i definitely shuld focus on it :LOL: -

I will be checking Red Flags Podcast but if you guys have anything else worth checking I'd be grateful for tips because as the race was interesting I want to check as much as possible (I mean, more than when Maxie is constantly winning) :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So this is why Lando and Charles drove so fast! To escape this idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
which one of you mentioned watching with Matt and Tommy's twitch commentary yesterday? was it you @veronica71 ?

I am having yet another break* and I started watching their twitch from the moment just before the safety car and the mood change the second lando starts leading is everything

*thank you Lando, my productivity today is soooo greaaaat - I don't have a deadline for the first time in weeks so I am not as disciplined as I have been recently and I am easily distracted but still my to-do-list is huge so i definitely shuld focus on it :LOL: -

I will be checking Red Flags Podcast but if you guys have anything else worth checking I'd be grateful for tips because as the race was interesting I want to check as much as possible (I mean, more than when Maxie is constantly winning) :LOL:
Yes it was - Matt and Tommy were fab and like proper fans watching it rather than bloody Crofty and all his stats which are really starting to grate on me. Their podcast is great too.

• Heart
So this is why Lando and Charles drove so fast! To escape this idiot!

As long as he isn't saying he was Landos lucky charm I'm going to be happy ๐Ÿ˜…

I've just put in a request for the Maranello sleepover, so let's see if I'm using up all of my luck again on this, and let's see if it's going to be a Taylor Swift kind of weekend or a Misson Maranello: Actually Kidnap Charles kind of weekend, either way, it's probably going to be good ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Yes it was - Matt and Tommy were fab and like proper fans watching it rather than bloody Crofty and all his stats which are really starting to grate on me. Their podcast is great too.

yeah, I love them. I only check theirs and Red Flags podcast this season but did not manage to listen to them all and jump in between after races, I feel like I only listened to half of each of them but this week I think I am doing it all, including something I never do which is rewatching their twitch from the race after the race (but only fter the safety car) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Hahaha, just wait, my travelling circus of madness will continue ๐Ÿ˜‚

If you lived in Lisbon, you must have had a great set of toned legs at the time, that city is one steep hill up even when you try to walk down somewhere ๐Ÿ˜‚ (And I lived in hill country of Norway for a while, the 1078 steps up the worlds largest ski jumping hill had nothing on Lisbons streets ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Just because I am delusional enough to think ill be going to Maranello, here Kimi in Ferrari-gearโค
View attachment 2918431
---

That has to be @Knit Happens cat? And now we know that the "Deploy Logan"-button is actually a cat, and that she has trained that cat to perfection ๐Ÿ˜ป
Really looking forward to your fun updates Minttu :D

The set of toned legs suffered a bit with all the pastรฉis de nata and pastรฉis de Belรฉm I overindulged in all those years ๐Ÿ˜‚
There are actually 7 hills in Lisbon and they felt like 100 hills after a few drinks on a Friday or Saturday evening ๐Ÿคฃ
Luckily I got in shape here in Ireland, as I used to walk everywhere before I got my driving license ๐Ÿ˜…

Kimi in Ferrari gear is such a sight for sore eyes โค

I hope you will find a way to include Maranello in your travelling circus of madness ๐Ÿ˜€

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Really looking forward to your fun updates Minttu :D

The set of toned legs suffered a bit with all the pastรฉis de nata and pastรฉis de Belรฉm I overindulged in all those years ๐Ÿ˜‚
There are actually 7 hills in Lisbon and they felt like 100 hills after a few drinks on a Friday or Saturday evening ๐Ÿคฃ
Luckily I got in shape here in Ireland, as I used to walk everywhere before I got my driving license ๐Ÿ˜…

Kimi in Ferrari gear is such a sight for sore eyes โค

I hope you will find a way to include Maranello in your travelling circus of madness ๐Ÿ˜€
welcoming gif ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
aaawwwwww from this angle this hug is even more cute

---
I will be back later, see you !
he buries his head in andreaโ€™s shoulder like he does when he hugs his dad ๐Ÿฅน
---
Yesssss another Ferrari girlie, welcome to our house of depression - this is where we come to cry! ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Hopefully not next year though! ๐Ÿคž We need a Max fan here to defend his honour when @LaBlonde isnโ€™t around ๐Ÿ˜‰ Although I have a big soft spot for him recently ๐Ÿ˜…
always happy to have another max defender! welcome @Leelookk ๐Ÿ˜˜ i apologise in advance for the amount of charles and max edits i am going to make you watch, itโ€™s just my branding ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
he buries his head in andreaโ€™s shoulder like he does when he hugs his dad ๐Ÿฅน
---

always happy to have another max defender! welcome @Leelookk ๐Ÿ˜˜ i apologise in advance for the amount of charles and max edits i am going to make you watch, itโ€™s just my branding ๐Ÿคฃ
Thank you so much LaBlonde ๐Ÿ˜˜

And bring those edits on! ๐Ÿคฃ I was a Max defender even before he started winning everything and I cried when Charles got his first win in Spa ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
welcoming gif ;)
Coolest Ferrari duo ever :D
---
A quick trip down memory lane :)

Kimi always with the best answers ๐Ÿ˜‚

"Kimi, what was wrong with you?"
"Everything." ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
have been waiting to say this for a while but i wrote an article for new york magazine and they finally published it ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿคฃ

---
also this is adorable:

as is this ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
  • Haha
have been waiting to say this for a while but i wrote an article for new york magazine and they finally published it ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿคฃ

---
also this is adorable:

as is this ๐Ÿคฃ

I just knew that everytime you are not here you are cooking something LaBlonde "BUT HE IS NO. 1 IN OUR HEARTS" is giving you away :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Oh my God! That's amazing. So proud of you! โคโคโค
aw stephen i need to clarify that i was joking but bless you ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

i saw the โ€œranked number three but number one in our heartsโ€ and was like WHO STOLE MY LINE ๐Ÿคฃ and even more so when i actually read it:

IMG_4971.jpeg

A PRETTIER JESUS ๐Ÿคฃ
---
also the moment where you can see it actually hit him ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
aw stephen i need to clarify that i was joking but bless you ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

i saw the โ€œranked number three but number one in our heartsโ€ and was like WHO STOLE MY LINE ๐Ÿคฃ and even more so when i actually read it:

View attachment 2918892

A PRETTIER JESUS ๐Ÿคฃ
---
also the moment where you can see it actually hit him ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But it reads like you wrote it so perfectly! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Are you sure it wasn't you? ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
I started watching Red flags podcast on youtube and one of the first things they said was

that Oscar's mom - who they called as they do - an honorary daddy of the pod ๐Ÿ˜‚ - ordered two t-shirts from them - Yuki's and Alex's ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The idea of Oscar's mom a)knowing the podcast, b) listening to it, c) deciding to buy t-shirts and d) probably agreeing to being mentioned is cracking me UP :LOL:
---
nooo, they wanted to dehydrate Sharl!!!!

1df2adc6dfdf9068369c0170aeff57a76d23990f.jpg

PS I did not forget about the Advent Calendar Boy - Pato give us a sign

Last edited:
  • Haha
But it reads like you wrote it so perfectly! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Are you sure it wasn't you? ๐Ÿ˜†
gonna sue for stealing my branding tbh - only one person can write essays about sharl like that, and thatโ€™s ME ๐Ÿ˜‡

also the way my whole tl is trying to work out if this is oscar in โœจda clubโœจ with lando last night. i feel like the swoop is recognisable even in two pixels ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.