Everything Darts 🎯

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww i was away this weekend so missed it unfortunately, but glad to see Gary Anderson winning it 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Must say i do wish he'd participate in more of the majors - he'd have been more entertaining to watch than his fellow Scot in the Premier League this year lol!

Reactions: 2
The MVG v Smith match was unreal! I was watching through my fingers it was so tense! 😂 very good tournament, nice to see some different players reach the finals for a bit of a change. Well done to Gary Anderson - but I did want Smith to win 😂

Reactions: 1
I believe Humphries is changing his walk on song this week - gutted as I love Cake by the Ocean! He better have a good replacement! Am I the only one who knows what their walk on song would be if they were a darts player?

I believe Humphries is changing his walk on song this week - gutted as I love Cake by the Ocean! He better have a good replacement! Am I the only one who knows what their walk on song would be if they were a darts player?
I haven’t actually thought about it - what’s yours?

Mine would definitely be insomnia by faithless

Just spotted this thread and yay darts !
Been playing since I was 14, although I no longer play for a team.
Loved to watch the BDO Lakeside with my dad and now watch PDC with hubby.
Although I like the newer players, my favourites will always be John Lowe, Steve Beaton and Terry Jenkins.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Are you good at playing darts @Sammiejayne444
We have a board but I’m pretty terrible. I can play clock quite well but usually get doubles and trebles by luck or when I’m not aiming for them! 🙄😂

I absolutely love Gerwyn Price but wtf is going on with him?! Can’t hit a double to save his life!

I cannot make my mind up about Luke Littler 🤣 I swing between thinking he is a cocky git who is getting caught up in all the hype and is becoming annoying then sometimes thinking about how impressive it is that he is fighting hard in amongst all the experienced grown ups and making darts super popular and shaking it all up 🤣

Littler is really good isn’t he… but I can’t warm to him. I feel tight saying that about a 17 year old though 🤣 but he is proper cocky. I wasn’t impressed with him turning his back on Heta when he lost a few weeks back. Might have been an accident though - who knows?

Well..............after leaving early in 2020 - after years of going religiously - i decided NOT to return to the Premier League in Aberdeen. 2020 was the first year they held it at the new events complex which is double the size of the previous one & it was full of absolute ROASTERS who didn't want to watch darts, just start fights & throw pints of beer (and the rest!) generally being complete see you next tuesdays.

Here i am on the eve of the event & i've just bought 2 tickets for me & my friend :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️ It's walkable from my front door & the FOMO was becoming too much. Will just make sure i have plenty of drink, lunchtime start should do it LOL

Gonna go out and see if i can scope out Price in the wild :love::ROFLMAO:

How was your night (minus Price 🥺😩) ? The crowd really riled smith didn’t they, his reaction when he won… 😂

Littler again looking unbeatable in everything!

It was a very good night thankfully - glad i took the plunge and went along. My boyfriend sent me the screenshot from twitter of Price pulling out & was like "aww shame" LOL :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:. I missed the first game unfortunately as the queues to the bar were absolutely shocking but i suppose thats my own fault for not being as organized and getting there a bit earlier.

Do we think Littler is gonna win the Premier League??