Eurovision Song Contest 2024 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went outside to have a look, you can kind of see a glow that might be light pollution, might be more visible if the cloud clears.

Reactions: 7
Did they boo Netherlands for what their singer did, or the fact eurovision banned them?

Reactions: 4
Olly Alexander is calling his manager and cancelling the European leg of his Years and Years tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't they used to combine the jury and public vote? All I remember when I was younger was the countries giving votes and no seperate points for public added after, or am I imagining it?
They did but they changed it again as it was just countries voting for neighbouring countries, think after last year with the juries giving Sweden the win against the public vote , the jury vote could be reduced as they are so out of tune with the public vote.

Reactions: 3
He allegedly assaulted a female staff member.
Yay at last Estonia off the mark!
Allegedly being the operative word. His account is he didn't assault her he just got a bit upset at being filmed whilst he was upset, in a place where it had been agreed previously that he wouldn't be filmed. Who knows.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.