Eurovision Song Contest 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched Eurovision for years and had no idea who was representing the UK..

No offence but what an earth have I just watched ?! A gay guy dancing around with gays stroking men ?! I have no clue what he is as signing about… absolutely embarrassing. Nil points for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Will I be accused of homophobia if I.suggest that we don't need to see simulated hard-core sex on Eurovision, no matter the gender of people involved? Stroking the jock strap is just a bit much.

Loved the set, didn't like the song.
I didn’t want to see that either . This is meant to be a family show ( sound like I’m 90 saying that 🤦🏻‍♀️). The raunch was a bit OTT imo. Same with Bambi and the Ireland song - the balance between being bonkers / safe was off.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tbf I just love the thought of some people watching his performance and shouting “this is what they want everyone to think the UK is like!!” 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ayyy, it was great considering

he's done his best, despite having a hard week and being pissed off with *everything*

baby won't win tho

soz, I will always stan olly 🫡

Reactions: 4
No offence but what an earth have I just watched ?! A gay guy dancing around with gays stroking men ?! I have no clue what he is as signing about… absolutely embarrassing. Nil points for us.
i know! and at EUROVISION of all places for that behaviour!!!! shocking and unexpected! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nothing like advancing the gay cause by being raunchy and sex obsessed in a public bathroom. Not stereotypical at all, nope!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.