Estee Lalonde #8 Depressedée, messtée, trapped her fiancée as Mirror Water lacks self-reflection.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's removed one of the wedding gift items.........none are pledged but, there's still 255 gifts left....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe it's a fake website? (I don't know obvs, I didn't click on it, just read the hilarious comments here)

Surely it would be VERY embarrassing if she had shared this with friends/family/guests and nothing had been pledged yet, especially if the page is completely public?

Reactions: 6
Maybe it's a fake website? (I don't know obvs, I didn't click on it, just read the hilarious comments here)

Surely it would be VERY embarrassing if she had shared this with friends/family/guests and nothing had been pledged yet, especially if the page is completely public?
Unless it's a dummy list she just made for the sponsored content with the wedding gift registry place. Orrr maybe her followers aren't as dumb as they seem and didn't fall for the completely idiotic gift registry for someone who could def pay for it all herself.

Reactions: 5
I mean that was some bad acting, that ending was not the sarcastic thing she's been building up the whole video for. She couldn't even control her face for that one last shot, why even bother.

Looks like she gets to stay at a lot of places to shoot her "MW" stuff, even had that official not official MW sticker on her laptop, probably a freebie Airbnb stay written off for work. Too bad she didn't clean out that mess in the underneath bedroom area, white shirts and dresses thrown all over the place, she's such a secret slob, I bet it's worse than what she lets on lol, she makes me feel like a cleaning genius.
Keep spending MW money on Airbnb instead of thinking of a real disruptive marketing strategy that would actually make some noise and get your brand name out there.
Yet another boring video, that no one cares about, doesn't say anything about the product but more about "me, me, me" self obsessed founder.
---
Unless it's a dummy list she just made for the sponsored content with the wedding gift registry place. Orrr maybe her followers aren't as dumb as they seem and didn't fall for the completely idiotic gift registry for someone who could def pay for it all herself.
100% dummy list, it is sponsored.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
First thing I thought when I saw the list was that she is going to use it for her affiliate link spree post-wedding, claiming she’s got these things as wedding gifts. So she either already owns them or gets some of them from sponsors and then links the tit out of them after the wedding. There is no way she is not doing everything she can to financially benefit from it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Omg she's so fing shady, if she put half that scamming effort into actual work she'd have something she could actually be proud of.

I am loving those comments, haha, thank you for posting @weepingfeet, might go to the video to see what else ppl said. I saw it show up in my feed yesterday and just rolled my eyes, just the sight of her head makes me :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Keep spending MW money on Airbnb instead of thinking of a real disruptive marketing strategy that would actually make some noise and get your brand name out there.
Yet another boring video, that no one cares about, doesn't say anything about the product but more about "me, me, me" self obsessed founder.
---

100% dummy list, it is sponsored.
Or, ya know, launch more product!

It's been the same offerings since the beginning. Where's the newness?

Reactions: 7
I died inside a little bit when she used her FINGERNAIL to remove the fuzz from the camera lens. 🥴 I guess it's quirky to treat your *very expensive items* like crap.

Also, half-assed as ever, leaving that in the final edit.

Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 6.15.18 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I died inside a little bit when she used her FINGERNAIL to remove the fuzz from the camera lens. 🥴 I guess it's quirky to treat your *very expensive items* like crap.

Also, half-assed as ever, leaving that in the final edit.

View attachment 2928248
this is the face her fiancée will see when he goes in for the kiss at their wedding

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ugh can’t believe Sabrina likes herView attachment 2929327
I wouldn't say SE likes her. She has a skincare brand, hasn't she? Months ago, she was in Dubai promoting whatever and lo and behold, Lailli Mirza was in the picture, which doesn't make them best friends, it's just promoting a business.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's going to be trying on bridal gowns and dresses or as close to them as possible for the rest of her life... this won't end past September, mark my words lol

1715881502361.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I'd so love for Estee to grow her hair out a bit and go back to being a brunette even if just for her wedding. She would look so much betterand more radiant. I don't think I've seen a single picture of her with her blonde hair in her current style where I've thought it looks good. It ruins her and she used to be so pretty. Of course it will never happen I know. She's made being blonde her personality. :(

Reactions: 14
I'd so love for Estee to grow her hair out a bit and go back to being a brunette even if just for her wedding. She would look so much betterand more radiant. I don't think I've seen a single picture of her with her blonde hair in her current style where I've thought it looks good. It ruins her and she used to be so pretty. Of course it will never happen I know. She's made being blonde her personality. :(
I agree, she managed to make it even worse, she just got her hair done for free of course. Maybe if she paid for it, it would actually look good?

1715886032022.png

I'm sure Estee also uses "Where is my fiancé"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Because she equates blonde with being rich, shes rhis herself before I think in a vlog or podcast

Reactions: 6
She really looks so bad today. That hair color, that hair cut, those clothes. I would think she was some mid-50s rich Conneticut housewife if I saw her from a distance. Awful.

Reactions: 15