Eric Dier #1 Tattle’s most boring thread ahead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@AdsB how many footballers are you going to make a thread for? lol I think you’re responsible for about 90% of the footballer threads on here 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@AdsB how many footballers are you going to make a thread for? lol I think you’re responsible for about 90% of the footballer threads on here 😂🤣
I don’t even like Eric that much 😂. Someone on the footballer thread wanting him to have his own thread 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t even like Eric that much 😂. Someone on the footballer thread wanting him to have his own thread 😂.
I was just scrolling on the rave about section looking for the footballers and wags thread to see if they were talking about the Kyle walkers double life and I saw the pfp as I was scrolling and was like wait a minute 🤣

I was just scrolling on the rave about section looking for the footballers and wags thread to see if they were talking about the Kyle walkers double life and I saw the pfp as I was scrolling and was like wait a minute 🤣
Did you know me and Stephen have a 3rd on the Madders thread now? 😂

• Wow
Nice nod to the thread title 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

also why the f am I in here 😆 I’ll see myself out

• Haha
Go to the Lauryn thread all the ☕ on there

yup that thread has it all moves fast though, wags thread we post the highlights lol

Wonder if we'll get a name reveal for Eric & Anna's little Girl
Yeah it’s at least a thread a day 😂
I think so! Saw she took the baby to the game yesterday

So cute that he considers his dog as his first child 😂
BFF71F8C-9C9B-4AA8-B8D1-BB3333ACEB20.png
67218707-CC70-4AAE-ADB0-36CC78EBD929.png