Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg i have never seen anything more deluded. I seriously never ever in my 40's git my kids involved any dating. And no instgram then abd was not posting it all over facebook. My dating was done on my agreed child free weekends. She really has no clue how f@#$%^ up her kids are and will be into the future. Lead by example you lazy houchie sloth.

Reactions: 25
ALove gets his first postcard!

Yo ALove

You’ll always have a special place in my life. No one coparents like us. I am the ‘co’ to your ‘parenting’. I’ll be home as soon as I can work out when I can leave again.

Peace out ✌🏽

EmmyLouLovesBush

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Yo ALove

You’ll always have a special place in my life. No one coparents like us. I am the ‘co’ to your ‘parenting’. I’ll be home as soon as I can work out when I can leave again.

Peace out ✌🏽

EmmyLouLovesBush
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the best! Short and sweet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Amber proves time & time again how bleeping dumb she is.
She has no interest in actually providing content that's unbiased.

She wants to be an influencer/friends with the influencers. Pity she's about as interesting as my left big toe...

I cannot believe people pay her money for her tit page 🙄🤷‍♀️ fools and their money comes to mind...

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Yo ALove

Peace out ✌🏽

EmmyLouLovesBush
Awww you found her wedding hashtag 🫶

#emmyloulovesbush

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
But if they get married she’ll be Emmylou Loves Bush 😜
Sorry @Sure…Media! just saw you signed off ALove’s postcard with her new name. 🧢 is probably counting down the hours until he’s free from her for another 6 months so I don’t think a Vegas chapel wedding is happening this trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am LIVING for the fact she's has to pay for everything so far, there's been no bouji gifts or shopping or dining experiences! 🤣...
I know! They were only supposed to be in LA one night but they added another - on Amylou of course - and then they stayed in Palm Springs - Amylou paying of course. He has really fallen into it, hasn't he? And he gets a nice new tea kettle to keep!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The drive was supposed to be four hours, with stops coz when mumma gotta go, mumma gotta go 💩. She bought three empanadas (two apple, one chicken). I assumed that was her food, but then she said she was also buying a chicken wrap!? I really can’t work out how she lost weight, when all she does is eat 🤔
The Very Hungary Lou does LA.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn't Amber an accountant? Surely she wouldn't support her blaming her accountant for her tax troubles.Make it make sense!

Reactions: 9
That's stupid whispery voice with the ever so dumb subtle tuck of the hair behind the ears....
Give it a rest.
Your a slob that lives in a rented hovel.
End of story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Comparing Torquay to Palm Springs one is on the coast the other is in the desert.

V with the money Mumma saved using vouchers for your new Kmart clothing she was able to put that money towards a second hand $400 Supreme jacket so gewgus, so bewdiful.

A gentle reminder Emmy LV is not your home, the hovel you rent in PM is, the one you are supposed to share with your 3 children.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Comparing Torquay to Palm Springs one is on the coast the other is in the desert.

V with the money Mumma saved using vouchers for your new Kmart clothing she was able to put that money towards a second hand $400 Supreme jacket so gewgus, so bewdiful.

A gentle reminder Emmy LV is not your home, the hovel you rent in PM is, the one you are supposed to share with your 3 children.
The Children haven’t been mentioned while she’s on her US trip. I’m giving it 3 weeks from the time she arrives back at the Hovel before she’s off again for “meetings” interstate. She’s excelling at the No-Parenting With No Style technique. It’s just a continuous Aaron’s weekend…

Reactions: 19
WHERE DOES SHE GET HER MONEY??? How can you not have a full-time job and be able to afford this??? And still pay rent, etc...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.