Emma’s Rectangle #6 trout pout, desperate for tiktok clout, improve her form? Very much doubt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The upload failed apparently. It’s funny how organised YouTubers can upload and schedule with no issues but the ones who claim they work hard and are super inconsistent can’t seem to figure this out… hmm

Reactions: 11
100% and it really bugs me that younger people (even myself at times) get caught up in their social media pictures and presence and feel like because you don’t do those things or can’t do those things that your life isn’t also great and that you aren’t accomplished 🙄
I'm a long time viewer and if you go back maybe four years she talked a few times about loving ocean creatures, but it's not something she's regularly talked about so my impression is that she's not exactly devoted. I'm sure she's fed up at not getting to see a whale shark but there's a part of me that thinks she sees it as fashionable content more than anything else. It's the public crying after the two back-to-back holidays spanning a whole month that bugs me, holidays that most of us couldn't even dream of affording. I just don't like people posting tearful pics or videos. It's like they feel they have to prove that they're sad.

Reactions: 11
I'm a long time viewer and if you go back maybe four years she talked a few times about loving ocean creatures, but it's not something she's regularly talked about so my impression is that she's not exactly devoted. I'm sure she's fed up at not getting to see a whale shark but there's a part of me that thinks she sees it as fashionable content more than anything else. It's the public crying after the two back-to-back holidays spanning a whole month that bugs me, holidays that most of us couldn't even dream of affording. I just don't like people posting tearful pics or videos. It's like they feel they have to prove that they're sad.
I went on a puffin safari two years in a row at a UK beach and didn't see any - you didn't catch me making woe-is-me content, probably because I'm not a mef 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fully agree, I dont get the need for the post of you crying about it but I don’t agree with the spiteful comments saying they are glad she didn’t get to see them.
Again I totally agree, it’s a bit of reality that you don’t always get what you want which seemingly she doesn’t experience often at all and she is in a very very privileged position to even go on this holiday extraordinaire because even if the average person did have that kind of money they wouldn’t get the time off approved by work (in most cases).
Saying all that I’m not ‘happy’ she didn’t get to see them, whereas other people seem to be. Each to their own though, I guess that’s what this site is for

Reactions: 9
Fully agree, I dont get the need for the post of you crying about it but I don’t agree with the spiteful comments saying they are glad she didn’t get to see them.
Again I totally agree, it’s a bit of reality that you don’t always get what you want which seemingly she doesn’t experience often at all and she is in a very very privileged position to even go on this holiday extraordinaire because even if the average person did have that kind of money they wouldn’t get the time off approved by work (in most cases).
Saying all that I’m not ‘happy’ she didn’t get to see them, whereas other people seem to be. Each to their own though, I guess that’s what this site is for
I agree, I do feel sad for her. She shouldn’t have got her hopes up, you’re not guaranteed to see any wildlife when viewing them in their natural habitat. But it’s still a shame for her, especially when she had limited time. But that’s the nature of the beast, I have no doubt she will have other opportunities in the future.

Reactions: 2
Emma on her Instagram story: I’m afraid to open up my Instagram DMs

Me: Because the truth hurts sister

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just looked at her boyfriend's Instagram for the first time. Does he think someone's going to pick him up as a model?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s doing another workout challenge before her next holiday…….

Yayyyyyyyyyyy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s doing another workout challenge before her next holiday…….

Yayyyyyyyyyyy 🙄
I don’t really understand the challenge. She said she goes away at the end of September, say it’s the 30th, this is 139 days away

How is she going to do 250 workouts before then? That hardly seems healthy

I don’t really understand the challenge. She said she goes away at the end of September, say it’s the 30th, this is 139 days away

Welcome to Emma’s approach to exercise

• Haha
Reactions: 10

What she means she wants to go from being on 142 to 250 on the app she has got, so she wants to do 108 work outs! I’ve just watched it and now it makes sense.

Her relationship with exercise makes me so uncomfortable tbh. Also May to September is too long for a 'challenge'. Why can't she just get into a consistent routine that actually works for her lifestyle? Then she wouldn't need 'challenges' because she would maintain a better shape all year round. It's so unhealthy.

Reactions: 14
Her relationship with exercise makes me so uncomfortable tbh. Also May to September is too long for a 'challenge'. Why can't she just get into a consistent routine that actually works for her lifestyle? Then she wouldn't need 'challenges' because she would maintain a better shape all year round. It's so unhealthy.
I couldn’t agree more! I’ve been working out for years and I don’t need challenges to make me go, because it fits into my lifestyle and I actually enjoy it

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t agree more! I’ve been working out for years and I don’t need challenges to make me go, because it fits into my lifestyle and I actually enjoy it
And (I assume) you don't have the flexibility afforded to do nothing influencers like emma. How is it a challenge to work out when you don't even have a schedule to adhere to. Heck, she's even let her shop die. Really what else does she have to do all day?? When getting your nails and hair done are considered chores, are your days that packed?? There's no excuse not to work out.

Reactions: 6
And (I assume) you don't have the flexibility afforded to do nothing influencers like emma. How is it a challenge to work out when you don't even have a schedule to adhere to. Heck, she's even let her shop die. Really what else does she have to do all day?? When getting your nails and hair done are considered chores, are your days that packed?? There's no excuse not to work out.
I think with her ADHD, having too much spare time is probably why she can’t get into a good gym routine tbh. I get up and go to the gym every day before work because if I don’t, I just won’t go at all, realistically I’ll be too tired after work. When I’m not at work, if I let myself lie in or whatever, I spend all day thinking I’ll go later and later and later until I just don’t go at all even though I had more time and less to do. She should get a proper job

Reactions: 8
Also a little fun fact is that people with adhd don’t actually build habits the same way as neurotypical people do. Repetition everyday wouldn’t necessarily build that habit. It’s very annoying but basically you have to have a really specific routine of multiple things that you do in a specific order daily (at the same time) to build a habit. So instead of the gym taking 1h the routine of going to the gym could actually take like 3h. So someone like Emma who has no structure to her days it would be even harder to remain consistent.

also as the above person said like so many of people struggle with is discipline and talking ourselves out of it throughout the day so you just need to get up and go, again that can’t work for everyone like people that have to eat prior.

I do sympathies because I struggle with the same, and because I would go to the gym with friends the time changed constantly so i could never build the habit and I would get triggered (emetophobia - would feel unwell or light headed when pushing myself at the gym) and then way too anxious to go to the gym but then my new habit is not going. It’s a struggle for sure. Although to the outside eye it could just look lazy or lack of discipline etc, it’s a lot more complicated 😔

Reactions: 2
so she comes back from a three week holiday, spends 48hours rotting in bed, and after that needs a self care day?! Other people go back to work and don't spend another 3 days (more than half a work week?!) on the sofa?! duck me honestly and then she think she has it hard

• Haha
Reactions: 9