Emily Walters Journal #15 Shein scraps, Emily’s tapped, is LDD still sniffing around BTB’s rat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reported her account before for this. It’s against Vinted rules to use it as a “business” I got my old account frozen because I was posting size 12-14 then listed my sisters size 8 coat for her and got accused of using it as a business 🤦🏼‍♀️ How does she get away with it
It’s ridiculous. It’s so easy to see what she’s doing, how have they not spotted it. It’s just so scummy as well

Reactions: 4
Not been on here in a while as I’ve not seen much from Lardo on insta lately. Just seen a story and absolute size of Amelia she’s like a giant baby like I mean she looks so much younger than a nearly 3 year old like a baby in a 3 yr olds body she’s not developed or anything

like others were saying she’s benefit so much from a few days at nursery and her mother could get out to work even something as simple as a part time TA then she is off in school holidays and there for school pick ups still

Reactions: 9
Her whining about someone cutting a conifer down in their own garden is so stupid, anyone who has had one of those beasts in theirs knows they take a away so much light, leave you with constant pine cones and tit to clean up and suck alllll the life out of your grass and any plants you have. It’s not a forest or wood that’s being flattened, it’s one bloody tree and I guarantee the owners will not miss it!

Reactions: 9
Definitely time for the fat cow to get a job if they can’t even afford less than a tenner for a new washing line prop! What a sad state of affairs.

Reactions: 8
Definitely time for the fat cow to get a job if they can’t even afford less than a tenner for a new washing line prop! What a sad state of affairs.
Genuine question if he is management he must be on a fairly good wage, wtf do they do with their money? How much will he be on?

Reactions: 5
Genuine question if he is management he must be on a fairly good wage, wtf do they do with their money? How much will he be on?
I’m not sure what type of Manager he is but I’ve just done a quick search for salaries. Looks like a store manager earns around 29k. There’s not much info out there on Asda salaries though so not sure how accurate that is.

I have to say, I snorted at her saying ‘even hubby’ couldn’t move the bin… what like limp dick is some sort of strongman, lifting cars in the car park of asda every lunchtime?! Reckon your bin men will be just bleeping fine em love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not sure what type of Manager he is but I’ve just done a quick search for salaries. Looks like a store manager earns around 29k. There’s not much info out there on Asda salaries though so not sure how accurate that is.
It'll be more than that as just Section Leaders equate to around 27.5k a year. And then you have General Managers (which is what he was before being promoted) on top which is more likely the 29k and then deputy and then store manager. Which at my small store I was at (and 5 years ago) Deputy Store manager was on 38k, Store Manager was around 45k

Reactions: 1
So basically he could be on quite a good salary and considering they have no child care costs, a fairly small house etc where the hell does the money go?!

Reactions: 5
So basically he could be on quite a good salary and considering they have no child care costs, a fairly small house etc where the hell does the money go?!
They waste it. Can usually tell when it's his pay day.
They spend the next 3 or 4 days going cinema, days out, lunches out, coffees etc and then claim they live on the breadline.

Reactions: 6
Have you seen the size of all of them? That may be a clue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Look at the absolute hack of this child she’s becoming a mini Emily with her hair scrapped up like that. How hard is it to tie it up properly? It’s quiet clearly not been brushed and tied up since the night before

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Look at the absolute hack of this child she’s becoming a mini Emily with her hair scrapped up like that. How hard is it to tie it up properly? It’s quiet clearly not been brushed and tied up since the night before
She really is like a mini Emily isn’t she. Her absolute twin looks wise and the way she dresses her etc 💔 at least ella took after her dad

I’m sick to death of hearing this woman whine about her child not sleeping. It’s NORMAL for a toddler not to sleep through the night, you’re not the only person in the world with a child that doesn’t sleep for duck saaaaaake! My son is almost 6 and still wake up multiple times a night it’s just life emily

I’m sick to death of hearing this woman whine about her child not sleeping. It’s NORMAL for a toddler not to sleep through the night, you’re not the only person in the world with a child that doesn’t sleep for duck saaaaaake! My son is almost 6 and still wake up multiple times a night it’s just life emily
Especially when she's in the same room as the 2 of them

Reactions: 7