Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Matt had make one as well 🤭. She has truly hideous dress sense and would benefit from a fringe her hairline looks so fat back she looks bald!
Her latest video she has a truly awful jumper on I’ve never seen the likes of such hideous fashion . I bet she pays a fortune but it looks so cheap .

Reactions: 3
That cake “hack” with putting it on the lid has been doing the rounds on insta/tik tok the last few weeks. She really has no original content, so much of it is recycled. I always does these things a few weeks later and then acts like she’s the first to discover it 🙄
Yes, hardly new. My mum did that when I was little and I'm in my 50's. Emily really does think she's a leading force in household management. In actuality (imo) she's a shallow, vacuous waster who is shamefully grabbing & grasping. I don't believe she does anything unless there is gain for herself. She is as inspirational as a puddle about as deep and I wouldn't chose for her to influence me buying a can of beans let alone 'manage my home'. I'd rather watch paint dry & if she turns up on my YT recommendations I tap 'not interested'. Better things to do with my life than watch her fake smiley face glowing at me from my screen.

Reactions: 8
Omg I wondered why she didn’t mention the brand her turquoise jumper is. Looked it up and it’s £250!!! With a Burberry scarf (>£400 usually) has she always been this speedy??
---
Spendy

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
As someone who previously quite liked her for cleaning/food prep I’m going off have to unfollow her. 5 tickets (so likely £500+) to see Matilda the musical for Mother’s Day plus I would imagine good out in London etc is not relateable in this current climate. She seems to have put her foot firmly on the spending pedal. Is she really making that much money?!

Reactions: 8
Sick and tired of seeing her house updates… Christ I think she’s running out of content now…i used to enjoy her old stuff…don t get me started on Matt pulling his pathetic faces.

Reactions: 6
I've not watched her in a while and I've just seen the turquoise jumper you were talking about. Firstly, who wears a jumper with flappy sleeves to clean the house? Doesn't strike me as the most practical outfit, esp if it's expensive! Plus, yes, it's pretty hideous...

It also seems she's struggling to get people to want to take part in her house tidying series. Hopefully these people realise she's trying to make a buck out of their misfortune and plaster it all over the internet. She could help people out and not film it like lots of other hardworking volunteers.

Reactions: 10
I think she has become really boring. The house "Reno" was not like other instagrammers do, who do it well. Hers is basically a series of before and after shots. She used a (crap) interior designer so there was no "Come with me while I choose bathroom fittings etc?"It was all done by the designer which makes it really boring. Not say she should be tiling, ripping up floors etc and doing it all themselves, but its just here's the before and here's the after- boring and beige!
Now she either posts endless pictures of her remodelled house or its an advert of them off on ANOTHER holiday or out to dinner/day out.
She's become really boring and unrelatable.

Reactions: 14
I was watching her old videos when she was pregnant with Jackson and she’s soooo different!! So much more relatable and down to earth

I was watching her old videos when she was pregnant with Jackson and she’s soooo different!! So much more relatable and down to earth
Ah who can forget Jackson’s gender reveal whek she was so disappointed she cried but tried to cover it up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely, she was so much more relaxed and fun, everything seems so forced now

Reactions: 4
The gender reveal was taken down I think, but yes, she couldn’t hide the absolute disappointment!
On another note, have a look at Instagram acc of Alex Simpson putting extensions in her mum’s hair (not gonna lie the woman looks good for 62) but reminds me of Emily!!

I think the gender reveal must have been taken down as I can’t find it. Did she really make it that obvious?

Reactions: 2
She needs to seriously cut her hair to the short bob she had before, her hair is too yellow so change the colour and lay off the tan. It would take years off her.

Reactions: 10
She’s only using a filter because she doesn’t have any make up on apparently! I don’t think she’s ever without a filter !??
Only her would fall for something as shallow as stickers for hooded eyes, my god she looks even weirder than usually, I thought she had another Botox filter for a second

Reactions: 4