Ellie Polly #2 Orange Filter, Dirty Fingers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can't believe it's a job when she does sod all and what she does is questionable. Why so many lazy kids dinners and take aways when all she seems to do is watch tv. I have an actual job 40 hours a week(minimum), a family and home. I cook meals ,clean my home and do the laundry as well as going to work. Why do these so called influencers want a pat on the back and adoration for what everyone else does every day. Some of us are probably fortunate to have partners/spouse's who are actually happy to be home and involved,so we dont consider cleaning our toilet as content or our job. Ellie has clearly been raised as a spoilt ,lazy princess, enabled by her family,now as an adult she is regularly overwhelmed just doing the basics or bare minimum with her boys. Considering she was a teacher she has little to no safety/security awareness and comes across as the mum the teachers know because she constantly forgets about events or items. I also think she only wanted a second child so she could give up teaching(all 2 days a week). Sadly like so many people who claim social media is their job,their lives are purely for show, most of us can spot who is genuine and who is so miserable with their lives they need social media to feel validated and to escape the unhappiness of their actual lives.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The fact that she thinks doing a cleaning video every other day is a job is hilarious. She might get paid for it but does it actually bring her any joy or sense of accomplishment?

what she considers a job is what most mums do between 7-9am before they go to their ACTUAL jobs!

Reactions: 1
First child free day in three years???! Loooollll ok sure hun
Didnt he take her to Amsterdam? He was engrossed in the prostitutes in the red light district.Her parents have the boys more than her. Plus the boys go to school and nursery. Basically first time Clints actually home

Cooper's first full day at nursery but then when he was doing half days he went straight upstairs for a long nap

Reactions: 1
Ummm please tell me she’s not promoting hair products with that scraggy hair 😳 She needs a good cut on those ends!!! The length at the back compared to the front! If your going to promote a company like this then at least wash your hair and style it 🥴

Reactions: 3
Exactly,she's trying to pass that off as her own,to promote hair growth,surely they're extensions. No half decent hairdresser would cut like that .
That’s what I was thinking??! The cut is terrible if it’s not extension - the colours not nice either

£50 for a kids lunchbox!!!! And she has two of them. Living in cloud cuckoo land if you ask me...completely unrelatable content!

Reactions: 4