Ellie Grey #24 no shop due to her leg being sore, in fact she’s turned into a bit of a bore.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh I need some new pans…

Maybe I’ll pre order some then call trading standards when they don’t turn up, or have ikea stickers on them…
It will be interesting whether the likes of Trading Standards would find the same as the claimed 'independent testing'. The handles on that pan look as though they contain plastic...

Reactions: 1
Was just looking at Grifter Greys online shop to see what I could buy ………… looks like stock is a little low 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He should know better than going round posting scientific facts on her page….

You know she has a weak relationship with science

Reactions: 5
She's heading for trouble. I've no opinions on the guy but that video about him is of little substance, lots of suggestion, editing and zero evidence.

I thought she asked us all to be kind. But looks like that doesn't count for our elliar

Reactions: 4
Tell me you don't understand science without telling me you don't understand science

These truthers are determined to just ruin their experiences for life aren't they.
Screenshot_20240511_095157.jpg
Screenshot_20240511_094950.jpg

---
Tell me you don't understand science without telling me you don't understand science

These truthers are determined to just ruin their experiences for life aren't they.
Screenshot_20240511_095157.jpg
Screenshot_20240511_094950.jpg
Awww, Ellie why you reacting to the trolls on your own feed. You manifested these people. You encourage and enable this nonsense. Not sure why you think the elites are faking northern lights tbh...

Screenshot_20240511_110429.jpg
Screenshot_20240511_110438.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 2928684View attachment 2928685
---

Awww, Ellie why you reacting to the trolls on your own feed. You manifested these people. You encourage and enable this nonsense. Not sure why you think the elites are faking northern lights tbh...

View attachment 2928709View attachment 2928710

Right, so she's waited all her life, to see something, she doesn't believe in, and isn't real anyway 🤔🤷‍♀️
Ok Ellie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right, so she's waited all her life, to see something, she doesn't believe in, and isn't real anyway 🤔🤷‍♀️
Ok Ellie
And even though she wants to show her kids medical things she didn't think to wake them up! I'd have gotten my kids out of bed for that for sure..

Unless they're not living with her of course lol

Reactions: 2