Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone said this but I think it could be cancer. They’ve mentioned the smoking and showing the cigarettes

Reactions: 6
He’s got to get involved with Denise and Yolande somehow. It was weird that Denise asked him if he was ok and needed any help the other night when he got out the taxi. Does she say that to anyone she doesn’t recognise in the square?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think someone said this but I think it could be cancer. They’ve mentioned the smoking and showing the cigarettes
Groan... I really hate illness storylines and this would be a great opportunity for the Beeb to lecture us all about smoking. It's enough to make me switch off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Groan... I really hate illness storylines and this would be a great opportunity for the Beeb to lecture us all about smoking. It's enough to make me switch off.
There has been enough illness storylines on EE lately another one is too much.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They haven’t done a heart attack storyline in a long while

mind you, the health issues and acting from EE was top notch back in the day
Hev’s asthma attack was scary 😦

Reactions: 9
I ffwd through Whitney’s storyline. Not interested in her or the child she stole and definitely not interested in Ushers Syndrome. I sound heartless but I honestly don’t want to be ‘educated’ when sitting down eating my tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I ffwd through Whitney’s storyline. Not interested in her or the child she stole and definitely not interested in Ushers Syndrome. I sound heartless but I honestly don’t want to be ‘educated’ when sitting down eating my tea.
Yep, I’m not interested in Whitless and Nitney’s storylines either. EE needs to get a move on with getting rid of those characters, neither are endearing and the writers need to re-engage the audience.

Reactions: 20
Yep, I’m not interested in Whitless and Nitney’s storylines either. EE needs to get a move on with getting rid of those characters, neither are endearing and the writers need to re-engage the audience.
Yes I wish it was all over .. Have no clue how they can finish it off with [presumably] the fact that Zack is staying🤔. Anyone got any ideas?

Reactions: 3
Yes I wish it was all over .. Have no clue how they can finish it off with [presumably] the fact that Zack is staying🤔. Anyone got any ideas?
I'd just have big tit and little tit get on a tube mid episode and never return. No big goodbye, no storyline, just them gone and no one says another word about them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Britney is very po-faced. I hope she leaves when Whitney does.

I’m going to assume that Whitney finds out about Lauren, dumps Zack and tells him he’ll never see his baby. Whitney, Britney and Bianca all go off to MK together. Zack moves back in with Sharon. Then a few weeks later gets together with Lauren.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m going to assume that Whitney finds out about Lauren, dumps Zack and tells him he’ll never see his baby. Whitney, Britney and Bianca all go off to MK together. Zack moves back in with Sharon. Then a few weeks later gets together with Lauren.
Sounds about right lol

Reactions: 12
They haven’t done a heart attack storyline in a long while

mind you, the health issues and acting from EE was top notch back in the day
Hev’s asthma attack was scary 😦

I thought they had done heart attack stories with both Rocky and Ian in the last year or so

Exactly this! Can’t see it ending any other way and to be honest I don’t want to see anymore of Whitless!

Looking forward to this week's ep, has anyone seen Eve dressed up as Suki? 🤣 I think yolande speaks to the guy at the church (not sure his name but he's younger),

Reactions: 5
I think something is going to go wrong during childbirth. That would be the ultimate self-sacrificing Saint Whitney way to go :rolleyes:

Ever since they built that huge hospital set it's been non stop illness for almost every household on the square it's just never ending they'll be running out of conditions soon

I hate medical dramas personally but by anyone's standards all this is excessive, if that Stevie has now turned up to have a new illness for us all then he should just kindly duck off back to where he come from and give us all a week off .

• Heart
I think something is going to go wrong during childbirth. That would be the ultimate self-sacrificing Saint Whitney way to go :rolleyes:
I know what you mean but I don’t know if they would after the whole peach storyline but this is EE after all

Reactions: 1
Ever since they built that huge hospital set it's been non stop illness for almost every household on the square it's just never ending they'll be running out of conditions soon

I hate medical dramas personally but by anyone's standards all this is excessive, if that Stevie has now turned up to have a new illness for us all then he should just kindly duck off back to where he come from and give us all a week off .
They didn’t build that huge hospital set for EE - it’s the decommissioned Holby City set which is just round the corner from Albert Square. BBC getting their moneys worth

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.