Disney Vloggers #13 They're influencing us not to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you ever watch these couple who vlog Disney trips etc. and think that one would great if they were on their own, but the other partner is dragging them down or controlling/ stifling them and their personality? I’ve watched a few who make me think this. Like, you would be great and much more fun if you didn’t have a misery with you.

Reactions: 8
Watched Crystal Nancy Olivia’s January series and oh my life what a hard watch. Everyday they discussed they were having a chilled day because they deserved it and he spent most of the time being condensing to her and correcting every little thing she said whilst wearing a horrible vest!!!
Also the dumbest thing I heard “we haven’t eaten this since the last time we had it”…?!?!
What’s the story behind her Insta posts, what’s happened in her life or have I missed something?

Are Marvelatthemagic now in a throuple? Valentines day post from their profile & it says 'happy valentines day to my handsome men'

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Know that only just over 500 subs, but how boring are the Holl family out in florida at the moment and non of them seem to be happy there. Neither of them work so how on earth can they afford a trip to Florida, know they also said going back out in later in the year.

Just started watching The Burgesses for the first time - she looks like a rat, I'm sorry that's very mean of me but her teeth are very rat like

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just started watching The Burgesses for the first time - she looks like a rat, I'm sorry that's very mean of me but her teeth are very rat like
I remember seeing her in the wild a few years ago. Well to be fair, I saw the teeth before anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ourwildingadventures taking their scan photo with them everywhere.

They really do look the most boring couple, I wouldn’t wanna be stuck with them at a house party 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ourwildingadventures taking their scan photo with them everywhere.

They really do look the most boring couple, I wouldn’t wanna be stuck with them at a house party 😂
Sian Knapp Katie looks like she’s struggling and forcing a smile out. Dean is so boring. I had to do a double take to see which one of them was pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.