Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with him? Is it poorly fitting dentures? Cannot listen to more than a few seconds of that noise.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not going to guess what is going to come out in this bbc thing, whatever it is, because I think it’s going to be far worse than we think. I do wonder though, what his reaction is going to be.

At the moment, we’ve got ‘i made mistakes, but I’ll be better 😔’ followed by the expected inaction, but I can’t decide whether he’ll try and ride out whatever it is while blaming trolls, the bbc, political parties and, I dunno, someone random like Sam Fox alongside a tin rattle, or if he’ll shut up shop overnight and maybe run off to Spain with the cash and the Mrs. I’m flip-flopping between the two at the moment.

What do we think? Front it out with big denials and blame laying, or midnight flit? Or the less likely ‘carry on and ignore it all’ until the cash runs out.

Edit: I suppose arrest and remand should be an option too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
He’s spending ever such a lot of time apologising considering he never thinks he’s done anything wrong. Like the other day and the hour (and a few minutes) between ‘we’ve made safeguarding mistakes *sad face*’ and ‘I won’t take down the pictures of the child because I don’t recall being asked to *pokey tongue face, stamps foot*’
I know. Lying sod.
'We refused to address questions about safeguarding on SM as we knew it would get twisted'.
But he did address them and kept saying they weren't doing anything wrong and they had all the training they needed. Time after time after time he was given examples of GDPR breaches and just insisted everything was completely above board.
Now he's pretending he just didn't know and hopes people will point out future issues. People have done so for bleeping years and get abuse and/or blocked.
I can just imagine the squirming and lying and self pity in the BBC interview.

Reactions: 15
Gdpr is certainly an issue, but I'd really like to know where all the money is

Reactions: 13
I screenshotted this reply on his Facebook post about how the BBC are out to get him (currently pinned) this morning because I have a feeling it's going to age horribly.
Screenshot_20240509_090142_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I know. Lying sod.
'We refused to address questions about safeguarding on SM as we knew it would get twisted'.
But he did address them and kept saying they weren't doing anything wrong and they had all the training they needed. Time after time after time he was given examples of GDPR breaches and just insisted everything was completely above board.
Now he's pretending he just didn't know and hopes people will point out future issues. People have done so for bleeping years and get abuse and/or blocked.
I can just imagine the squirming and lying and self pity in the BBC interview.
oh people have been telling him what he’s doing illegally/wrong/could do better etc since he started. He’s been offered proper support and training. He’s been signposted to folk who can help.
He doesn’t appear to have taken any of it onboard.

Reactions: 15
oh people have been telling him what he’s doing illegally/wrong/could do better etc since he started. He’s been offered proper support and training. He’s been signposted to folk who can help.
He doesn’t appear to have taken any of it onboard.
Exactly this. Any consequences coming down the line are entirely Jimmy's to bear.

He's so #arrogant, #stupid and #egocentric that he's completely engineered his own #downfall. It can't #come soon #enough.

Reactions: 18
There’s that too. It’s far more complex than that. I’m not sure that there’s any research to support putting a shipping container on a carpark next to a bar will help youth/ solve ASB.

Kind of useful for the Trainspotter's Club to have somewhere to meet next to a pub, though...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've been following this with interest for a long time. I've worked in a specific area of social housing for 30+ years 🍉. And way back when, before Social Media, there would be these people, mostly men, who'd set themselves up as kind hearted souls who'd do AMAZING things in their 'Community'. Always around general handyperson stuff, cooking dinners/providing food, all things to everyone in the 'community' they'd set their sights on. And every single time they were exposed locally as a wrong 'un. Sometimes for the worst of reasons.

I'm seeing that access to social media is giving these types much more reach and the ability to spin their lines of 'I'm doing so much good, so many haters 🥺' for much, much longer before things catch up with them. But it will.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I've been following this with interest for a long time. I've worked in a specific area of social housing for 30+ years 🍉. And way back when, before Social Media, there would be these people, mostly men, who'd set themselves up as kind hearted souls who'd do AMAZING things in their 'Community'. Always around general handyperson stuff, cooking dinners/providing food, all things to everyone in the 'community' they'd set their sights on. And every single time they were exposed locally as a wrong 'un. Sometimes for the worst of reasons.

I'm seeing that access to social media is giving these types much more reach and the ability to spin their lines of 'I'm doing so much good, so many haters 🥺' for much, much longer before things catch up with them. But it will.
THIS!
There’s so much of it goes on in the “charity” sector. (I’ve come across women too).
Often the ones who suddenly get a lot of attention/admiration and won’t work with others well.
A red flag I find is the personal hero worship. No legit cause wants/has this.
Sadly this sector is perfect for narcissists/ psychopaths/ sociopaths to fill their ego.
People want to give, and it’s the poor and vulnerable that tend to give more.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
From day 1 he gave me the ick and I think it's so important to listen to those gut instincts. Something about his manner, the way he talks, the language used, the massive disparity behind the alleged values of caring about the vulnerable whilst blatantly exploiting their image, it all set alarm bells off in me. We have those instincts for a reason and I always trust mine now. He conducts himself in a way that is very manipulative and insincere. I think it's easier for people who have experience in relevant sectors to see the problems, less so if you're unfamiliar with how things are meant to be run. Unfortunately there's a degree of tribalism at play, because of the political angle (which doesn't even line up with his own beliefs!), people are more likely to brush any doubts they have off. I made that mistake with Jack Monroe, she called out Lee Anderson who I didn't like so I assumed she wouldn't be full of tit. Now I try not to let my own political beliefs get in the way of any concerns I have.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
“Under mental health care through First Response and doctors” - First Response is a crisis service AFAIK. So not something you are “under care” for. Why do we need to know this.
“this dear lady” - 🤢🤢🤢🤢
“Surviving on just £320 per month” - really?! Don’t believe it.
“We can provide this lady with warmth” - it’s literally going to be 20+ degrees going forward this week lmao

Who are these suicidal old people who are magically all fixed once James comes to exploit them and put a new boiler in ffs he’s such a cretin

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.