Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to whoever archived the page 5 times, ensuring the video is preserved and watchable here: https://web.archive.org/web/2023021...superhero-plumber-saving-lives-this-christmas

Here's the specific clip. :)

Hope James Anderson's investigation into who was spreading stories about a noose and suicide is going well. :)
Has he only got the one tooth left from that £2k set he begged for?
How does he eat all the steaks he obviously pays for out of his own pocket?

Reactions: 7
Has he only got the one tooth left from that £2k set he begged for?
How does he eat all the steaks he obviously pays for out of his own pocket?
video is from Christmas 2021 when he first started blowing up, so I presume the teeth have arrived since

• Haha
Reactions: 9
James keeps claiming he will go back and find out who posted the lies about Joyce. The BBC documentary then plays the clip where he's retelling his story in person, showing it's him that told and spread this fictional story.

I couldn't find the clip anywhere but it's damning.

It was a short fluff piece by Double Down News and it's been deleted.

View attachment 2941391

Thank you to whoever archived the page 5 times, ensuring the video is preserved and watchable here: https://web.archive.org/web/2023021...superhero-plumber-saving-lives-this-christmas

Here's the specific clip. :)

Hope James Anderson's investigation into who was spreading stories about a noose and suicide is going well. :)
DDN have really shat the bed here. Reputable and trustworthy independent news I thought. Support us on Patreon indeed.

Reactions: 3

Just got round to watching the Jeremy Vine clip. Here it is embedded.

Vine's furious, he'll be riding round Burnley with his helmet cam soon

"He's apologised saying "I know I've done it wrong, I've apologised, but what can I do? I haven't got a magic stick, I'm not Harry Potter" Well not lying would be a start"

(ETA Bobby Seagull explained what a CIC is, thank god)
Thanks for posting that. An interesting and concise brief discussion about it all I thought - from the POV of people who haven't been following it closely for months/years.
I liked the way Jeremy is so dismissive of the trolls claims by Jimmy a couple of times - 'Mm not sure how trolls made him do it {raised eyebrows}'.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
how do we find the most liked thread title nomination and i'll try to do a new thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.