Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have children yet, so I'm genuinely curious about something. I understand that, typically, during the first year mums spend more time with their child because of Mat leave, feeding etc. and therefore the child can become more attached to them.

My partner and I have discussed how we could ensure I have some time to myself for mental reset, even if it's just 20 minutes. Can mothers here share if it's possible to have a baby who happily settles with their other parent? I realize it will require effort, but the more I look at these posts I'm starting to wonder if I’m the foolish one and it is actually normal for mum to not be able to pass the baby off to anyone even for 30 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't have children yet, so I'm genuinely curious about something. I understand that, typically, during the first year mums spend more time with their child because of Mat leave, feeding etc. and therefore the child can become more attached to them.

My partner and I have discussed how we could ensure I have some time to myself for mental reset, even if it's just 20 minutes. Can mothers here share if it's possible to have a baby who happily settles with their other parent? I realize it will require effort, but the more I look at these posts I'm starting to wonder if I’m the foolish one and it is actually normal for mum to not be able to pass the baby off to anyone even for 30 minutes.
Don’t use Denise as a yardstick for anything when it comes to parenting. Of course the other parent is well able to manage a child. Sher, who looks after weee Reeeceeeee when she’s running round Belfast throwing gargle down her throat or having her girls nights away in Dublin or Galgorm Resort? Denise is a liar and contradicts herself continuously.

Reactions: 13
Don’t use Denise as a yardstick for anything when it comes to parenting. Of course the other parent is well able to manage a child. Sher, who looks after weee Reeeceeeee when she’s running round Belfast throwing gargle down her throat or having her girls nights away in Dublin or Galgorm Resort? Denise is a liar and contradicts herself continuously.
And literally hasn’t the fist clue about responsible / normal parenting - it is all done to make her look like mother Teresa and validates her constant fears of not being needed.

Reactions: 8
Why has she done three posts this weekend about 'rewearing her wardrobe'? Does she honestly think she's so big an "influencer" that people expect her to be wearing new clothes every day?

I'm pretty sure we all rewear our wardrobes dumbnise but we don't announce it in every post.

Reactions: 7
Why does she make every day daily tasks look such hard work!
She has two kids🤯 big woop, she takes them to park and shares it for the world to see she's such a "good" mother 🤔
pitty the same care isn't extended to the 1st born child he has!

Back to child's diet for her... Half a bap for park picnic and back on the 🍷🍷 this afternoon!

Is she starting an only fans page... What on earth is with the boobs hanging out on insta

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Why does she make every day daily tasks look such hard work!
She has two kids🤯 big woop, she takes them to park and shares it for the world to see she's such a "good" mother 🤔
pitty the same care isn't extended to the 1st born child he has!

Back to child's diet for her... Half a bap for park picnic and back on the 🍷🍷 this afternoon!

Is she starting an only fans page... What on earth is with the boobs hanging out on insta
She’s trolling us - trying to show it’s not only hillsborough park she goes too 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why has she done three posts this weekend about 'rewearing her wardrobe'? Does she honestly think she's so big an "influencer" that people expect her to be wearing new clothes every day?

I'm pretty sure we all rewear our wardrobes dumbnise but we don't announce it in every post.
She is truly stuck for content - and is desperate to get the boobs out - she is so lacking in confidence it’s sad … she’s not a Kardashian so rewearing your clothes is what most mortals do … it’s cringey and desperate 😬

Her “ content” is dire & she puts zero effort in, can you imagine how much worse it will be when she actually has to go back to working instead of driving the roads all the time!

She’d make more on some weirdo fetish page than Only Fans because her nostrils are bigger than her boobs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’d make more on some weirdo fetish page than Only Fans because her nostrils are bigger than her boobs
And the constant snorting…what’s that about?
---
Announcement: DENISE BROUGHT THE SALAD 🥗
I hope she brought more salad than this to a family BBQ. There was 2 steaks, 3 burgers and 7 sausages in the bbq…there was at least 6 adults and 3 kids at the house.

Denise ordered more grub for two people at her free dinner the other night than is on the bbq for 9 people.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3