Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with all the dry crying and fake tears/sniffing at the end of her video? Eyes as dry as the Sahara desert 🖕

Reactions: 5
IMG_9250.jpeg

Well well, another mean comment from Sean, this time in the form of an Insta caption. I wonder if she is creating a narrative from these, in case anything does happen 🤔 Publicly airing their dirty laundry (“banta”), the Virgin Cruise that is their relationship has hit the big iceberg… that Emily Jackson seems to really like Sean, maybe she will be the thing that tips it over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She pays her mam a wage? Lol she won’t even be getting minimum wage. Either of them!

She said in a previous video in 4 years she’s made £80k so that’s £20k a year. Which is £9.62 an hour assuming she does a 40 hour week (unlikely) and the national minimum wage is £11.44.

What’s she paying her mam with?
How’s she affording holidays?

Also as for the fashion, I preferred when she wore ill fitting lounge shets because it was even funnier. Now her clothes make me depressed

Reactions: 7
The fake tears in her vlog 🙄
---
I apologise for the jump scare but I can’t figure out what’s going on with her chest…why does it look like her boob is flopped over her bra?
IMG_8701.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
New video dropped of Amber Wright. Sexy office vibes. CEOHOE! ❤

This is what demi thinks she looks like 💀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly this!
---

I honestly think Aye is saying what he genuinely thinks and demi is just trying her hardest to brush it of as 'banta' I think by the end of this year he will have fucked her off
I don't understand why they are together they clearly aren't happy. is it fear? I admit I used to think he had it kinda made with her paying for everything, the holidays etc but now I think that isn't even worth it.

Reactions: 8
What I find funny is how she wanted to be a travel influencer for the views and money and people knew that so her videos don't get the views. Plus you add in the fact she does nothing and it's sloppy there is your other reason why.
Now she's decided to do this fashion influencer lifestyle thing. What's next Demi?

Reactions: 3
What I find funny is how she wanted to be a travel influencer for the views and money and people knew that so her videos don't get the views. Plus you add in the fact she does nothing and it's sloppy there is your other reason why.
Now she's decided to do this fashion influencer lifestyle thing. What's next Demi?
Cooking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She will have a baby soon to keep Sean and then it will be a mummy channel . I’m definitely tuning out then

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Demi and Sean have reached the end of the road, I think. When she's actually at home, she seems to often be seeking his attention and I don't think he's giving her any (eg. monosyllabic answers, grunts of 'aye'....that guy is such a bore, but I digress).
Demi, if you're reading this : break up with him! Take it from me, you will survive breaking up with the person you thought you were going to spend the rest of your life with! No shame in calling it quits when things have run their course.

Reactions: 8
That Emily Jackson is rancid! No idea who she is until someone showed her tagging Sean in that comment. How’s she got 80k followers 😆 and how does she know Sean.

Reactions: 9