Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just tried to watch that vlog from Norway and had to skip relentlessly past the 8 minutes of the Ambers having a convo in a restaurant.

Premium travel content there could have filmed that in your car at home.
The Ambers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah because it’s approved for weight loss anyone can get it in theory but in the uk you must be over a certain bmi. I’ll be honest I’ve taken mounjaro for 5 weeks and it has made such a massive difference to my daily quality of life I never want to come off it. I piled on 4.5 stone in a short space due to Hashimoto’s disease. Very very difficult to lose the weight again and honestly I gave up trying to lose and accept I’m a big fat ass. But this drug, not only is it helping me lose the weight it’s changed my whole life and mental health. I’ve already got some new habits with food, the fatigue that I’ve suffered with for over 10 yrs has gone, like I literally had to have a nap every day and muscle weakness was awful. I’m still in shock by how good I feel. I used to get 10-15 migraines a month, they have stopped, my other autoimmune disease (HS) has been more manageable. Sorry this sounds like an advert lol but if it’s used correctly your lifestyle should change so when you come off it you have the correct mindset to continue a healthy life.
She won’t put the work in though
It's good to hear that someone is feeling amazing and finding something that works for them. Obviously you have your medical reasons but demi is just a fat boot because she just doesn't like to stop eating. Nothing to do with health. Wishing you all the best💜
---
It's 4.08am and I just woke my baby laughing. What the duck. She's not right. You couldn't pay me to post that online.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
im just amazed that she spent her savings on all this travel in an attempt to become known as a travel vlogger and bag free trips etc and she can't get over 300 likes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am off on my own solo trip tomorrow, feeling a bit apprehensive about it 🥲 and unfortunately I will be taking a tripod to take (hopefully) non cringey pics of myself because travelling alone is hard 🤣 am I sad or is it acceptable to take photos of yourself abroad?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah because it’s approved for weight loss anyone can get it in theory but in the uk you must be over a certain bmi. I’ll be honest I’ve taken mounjaro for 5 weeks and it has made such a massive difference to my daily quality of life I never want to come off it. I piled on 4.5 stone in a short space due to Hashimoto’s disease. Very very difficult to lose the weight again and honestly I gave up trying to lose and accept I’m a big fat ass. But this drug, not only is it helping me lose the weight it’s changed my whole life and mental health. I’ve already got some new habits with food, the fatigue that I’ve suffered with for over 10 yrs has gone, like I literally had to have a nap every day and muscle weakness was awful. I’m still in shock by how good I feel. I used to get 10-15 migraines a month, they have stopped, my other autoimmune disease (HS) has been more manageable. Sorry this sounds like an advert lol but if it’s used correctly your lifestyle should change so when you come off it you have the correct mindset to continue a healthy life.
She won’t put the work in though
I’ve just been diagnosed with a very similar sounding disease and I’ve also put on a similar amount of weight very quickly. With the injections, do you have any severe side effects? Like vomiting etc? We sound very similar in terms of symptoms.
Sorry it’s not Big D related guys, still a hater dw ✌🏼

I’ve just been diagnosed with a very similar sounding disease and I’ve also put on a similar amount of weight very quickly. With the injections, do you have any severe side effects? Like vomiting etc? We sound very similar in terms of symptoms.
Sorry it’s not Big D related guys, still a hater dw ✌🏼
Hi, I’ve done 4 weeks of 2.5 and 1 week of 5mg and I’ve had no side effects whatsoever. I haven’t felt sick at all, I inject into my stomach. My tips are taking electrolytes in water(vidrate do a 30 day free trial) drink plenty of water and if you can’t eat much get fibre gummies. I also take magnesium and a general vitamin. Honestly I can’t explain just how amazing I feel and I know it will be the change in what I’m eating too but it’s been such an eye opener waking up and not feeling fatigue throughout the day. Walking the dog I don’t get muscle weakness etc. there are some good TikTok accounts doing live chats and Facebook groups talking about everyone’s experiences ❤

• Heart
Hi, I’ve done 4 weeks of 2.5 and 1 week of 5mg and I’ve had no side effects whatsoever. I haven’t felt sick at all, I inject into my stomach. My tips are taking electrolytes in water(vidrate do a 30 day free trial) drink plenty of water and if you can’t eat much get fibre gummies. I also take magnesium and a general vitamin. Honestly I can’t explain just how amazing I feel and I know it will be the change in what I’m eating too but it’s been such an eye opener waking up and not feeling fatigue throughout the day. Walking the dog I don’t get muscle weakness etc. there are some good TikTok accounts doing live chats and Facebook groups talking about everyone’s experiences ❤
It sounds so promising- I’m so glad you’ve had such a great experience! I’m quite young for the problems I have so they’re very cautious about what route they take but I have severe emetephobia so struggle with some types of medications. I just want my life back, I sleep 14 hours a day, barely eat, and am constantly in pain. The weight gain is from fat storing not overeating so it’s been a really difficult few months, and I’m still waiting for some help. Hopefully, I will be able to be back to normal, so glad it’s working for you 🩷

Reactions: 2
They can’t even figure out simple bus/tram directions give me strength

• Haha
Her house just seems proper grubby, the sort of house I’d decline a drink because I’m scared the mugs aren’t washed properly and there’s limescale chunks floating around in the kettle

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Am off on my own solo trip tomorrow, feeling a bit apprehensive about it 🥲 and unfortunately I will be taking a tripod to take (hopefully) non cringey pics of myself because travelling alone is hard 🤣 am I sad or is it acceptable to take photos of yourself abroad?
That you wor demz?! 👀:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No for real though; Life is too short to give a duck what strangers think. take all the photos, memories are worth it as you age! advice from a 90 year old last week and I agree with her. Enjoy your trip.

Still chuckling to myself over 'the ambers' comment.
---
They can’t even figure out simple bus/tram directions give me strength
I am not surprised at all. Neither scream intelligence. I haven't watched the video yet but this seems entertaining and dragging me in

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Absolutely crying at the running videos omg

Her old money era reminded me to come back to tattle and I’m so grateful for those highly flammable looking blazers and her hungry bum because it’s such a HOOT here.

What era would you like to see her enter next?

If she’s serious about her job she needs to be single and do dating tiktoks. The girlies would love it. Or get into an age gap relationship. I also think a full face and body plastic surgery journey in Korea or turkey would go down a treat.

• Haha
Her house just seems proper grubby, the sort of house I’d decline a drink because I’m scared the mugs aren’t washed properly and there’s limescale chunks floating around in the kettle
Speaking of which, have you seen the way Jess does her washing up? :sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: 2
It's like she's running in slow mo in that second clip. wtf way is that for a run? all those ott stretches an' all. Jaysus demi love give up the tiktok clips and just bleeping exercise. Bloody weirdo.
She is such a massive bleeping tool! I laughed so loud and long at this! She'd make an excellent comedian in the style of an Instagram/Alan Partridge kind of way!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.