Danniella Westbrook #15 Had A Narcotic Dream About Being In Bed W/Robbie. Woke To Find It Was Bobby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So weird to announce on social media every time you visit a friend and how long you've known them! Shows how much you're hated when you were so high profile, meeting so many people over a lifetime and you spend Xmas alone and can only count 2 or 3 people as friends!

Reactions: 16
She is lying about this photo. A year ago she was recovering from her botched surgery and had that hole in her head. She did not look like this :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just found this in her reels from last week 🤭

She says she's having more surgeries on her face and she was going for a big meeting with Channel 4 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yesterday she claimed that Portugal pic was taken exactly a year ago, but when she first posted it she said it was taken before her surgery. She had her surgery in mid-April so she's lying again...

dw1.jpg

Jodie posted an IG story the other day about people on social media living their best lives and how most of it is fake and they can't afford the lifestyle... something about living off others and doing mad things for money. It might not have been aimed at her Mum because lots of people online do this but I thought it described her Mum perfectly.

Reactions: 12
Somebody must really hate Jack to do that to him.
---
Just found this in her reels from last week 🤭

She says she's having more surgeries on her face and she was going for a big meeting with Channel 4 👀
More 'surgeries' - she means BOTOX and fillers and mere cosmetic surgeries. She is a complete bleeping liar every single 'surgery' she has had turned out to be fillers, BOTOX, thread lifts or fat transfers. She has had no facial reconstruction surgery whatsoever. There is an outside chance that now she claims to be 'clean' the NHS might be considering some reconstruction surgery but only if she is completely drug free and as we know from the past every time she claimed to be clean it turned out to be a lie and she was still snorting.

Is she reinventing herself before our very eyes as the medias new recovering drug addict? She has done this in the past and she is doing it again. Perhaps this will be the theme of her next book? Her long fight to recovery - just like her 2006 book!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy. Seriously a mere 16 seconds! No effort whatsoever.
---

She recorded a birthday greeting for Jack who is 29 this weekend. For £20 you too can get Polo for 16 seconds.
witch.Thanks Kittens.Who duck would want to listen to that mumbling,gurgling no understand gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy. Seriously a mere 16 seconds! No effort whatsoever.
---

She recorded a birthday greeting for Jack who is 29 this weekend. For £20 you too can get Polo for 16 seconds.
Hold on,

So a 16 second video of her saying H/B is £20

but she sends videos of herself elbow deep in her Fruit Corner on OnlyGums for £1.62 discount included.

someone's taking the piss

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hold on,

So a 16 second video of her saying H/B is £20

but she sends videos of herself elbow deep in her Fruit Corner on OnlyGums for £1.62 discount included.

someone's taking the piss
I wonder what sort of birthday message you would get for £21.62?

• Haha
Reactions: 13