Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an active member of my sons school parents association and knowing how hard it is to get volunteers for our Xmas fair, including a volunteer Santa Connie’s story has annoyed me!! I haven’t seen her helping out and I’m sure they are raising money for the school 🙄🙄 also don’t film your kids destroying stuff, tell them off

Reactions: 6
Santa looks totally p’d off with the two brats ruining his grotto. Maybe she’s hoping harrods will feel sorry for her and give them a freebie
She’s just so rude and entitled, no wonder the kids are wild

Reactions: 3
Connie back to representing herself, she literally flies through management companies
I dont even remember the last ad she did so she's clearly not generating much business for these agencies.

Her parents have moved closer to her, can guarantee that's going to be used for childcare/cleaning services whilst she goes and has lunch at zizzis

Reactions: 2
Gutted that they were all ill over Christmas, not that ill obviously if she could go out with Toni Terry and Sam Faiers 2 days before Christmas

Reactions: 1
Ha ha saw her post about prioritising her health and fitness and ran here…it’s January so I’ll be more generous than usual and give it a week tops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
2nd January - first gym session and first moan. She has childcare on tap, owns her house, faffs around being a life coach, gifted meals, gifted gym membership and she whines about everything. Let’s see how long this posting once a week about her gym lasts!

Eugh Connie here we go again.
All the people commenting on her “emotional” gym post are the same “new year, new me, yo-yo dieting huns”

Honestly she’s got no idea of her privilege. And note she says she’s got a plan as she’s a life coach. Not the fact her brother is a fitness trainer and she ‘works’ for him. He’s having to do with it after the last debacle

A chalkboard so she can tick off she’s had her daily glass of pond. Ffs Connie if you need a star chart like a child to make you have it then maybe don’t drink it (I have greens every day but I just stuck a spoonful in a glass and drink it, I don’t desperately post every day in the hope that I’ll get sent some for free)

Got her her knickers in a knot over losing followers, because they’re all sick of the same thing followed by being too busy and repeat

I suspect Connie’s quest for fitness will die a death shortly. First video got over 2k likes, so instead of sticking to weekly like she said she’s been punting them out daily and her latest one got a massive 26 likes. We all know it’s all only for engagement so the excuses have already started (her period is due) Will she make it to a week I wonder 😂

“The hardest day yet” every days been the hardest day yet Connie? I give it another week tops 😂

• Haha
“The hardest day yet” every days been the hardest day yet Connie? I give it another week tops 😂
It will last until tomorrow, after that school goes back and she will be just too busy juggling everything in her super busy life that something will have to give and of course it will be the gym. Funny how her brother says there are no excuses for not exercising. Also Connie as a big busted lady, I wouldn't say that a good fitting sports bra is a treat, it is a necessity.

Basically telling people they're not skilled enough to not be stressed and they're choosing that stressed life. Because adrenaline and cortisol don't exist and chronic stress isn't a thing, neither are money/family/health worries. Her and her brother do talk some tit sometimes.

Screenshot_20240107_220047.jpg

Reactions: 3
Genuinely why would someone ask Connie this? Who cares about Connie from Ealing’s opinion on stuff like this?? She’s a nobody

If someone genuinely did ask that question it’s a pretty poor response. They’re saying they feel like a failure and she’s literally saying you are but you can change, no doubt with all the techniques she doesn’t use herself but charges ££££ for. surprised she didn’t plug her tit app there too

I’m confused about her latest video, is she implying a tuna sandwich is bad for you ? That’s a healthy lunch and thinking it isn’t is some sort of disordered eating , I’ve only just followed her so no idea of her usual diet, but surely she can’t be thinking salad every lunchtime is either enjoyable or sustainable, what’s wrong with a tuna sandwich? I have a friend who thinks this way about foods being good or bad and has battled her weight her whole life and probably already will for that reason.

Utterly bizarre post about her tuna sandwich 😂 I’m sorry but she didn’t get as big as she is by eating tuna sarnies everyday. In fact, she’d probably lose weight if she had a tuna sandwich everyday.

Side note - connnie has a bacon sandwich ‘recipe’ in her cookbook 🤯 🤪😶🫣