Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the gift that just keeps on giving…..seriously she looks crazy just admiring herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is an embarrassment I would be bleeping scarlet knowing my mam was prancing around electric picnic in a pleather mini skirt and a crop top with all the young fellas ogling at her no doubt laughing at the state of her.
Mutton dressed as lamb you’d think they hadn’t a penny not an ounce of taste or class

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lots of lovely pics pd Hudson communion, but no pics of Robbie. Did he miss it cos of work commitments I wonder??

Reactions: 3
Lots of lovely pics pd Hudson communion, but no pics of Robbie. Did he miss it cos of work commitments I wonder??
I’m sure they have the money for a private jet to even come to the church, it’s such an important day in his life. Money talks I suppose, the club were crowned champions today. That young lad won’t forget that .

Reactions: 1
Why was she spending time on Hudson's Communion day getting someone to take videos of her strutting up and down, posing etc? Especially when she was the only parent he had there that day. It was his day, not hers. She's very annoying.

• Sick
Reactions: 5