Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t actually stand her 😶 all she does is swan off round middlebrook retail park 😂😂 her following don’t seem to grow either … you’re boring Chloe

Reactions: 5
Heating oil must be cheap where this one lives and her house roasting cos she is constantly lying with her baps out and that baby is very rarely dressed either 🙄
my daughter is only having a baby and I said to her exactly the same that child is never dress and if it is it’s shorts he’s not Prince George Chloe I have my daughter dressing hers in sleep suits and heavy blankets on her!!
---
No shortage of money for Miss Adair, if the drug dealing BF rumours are true and giving her Dads dodgy dealings there’s probably money to burn!!
She is really wrecking my head since she’s become a mother, the public swooning is boring now,the breastfeeding BORING,the outfit posts trying to colour coordinate with her newborn BORING, her life screams boring boring boring!!! Highlighting her “flaws” when she is beyond flitered is also BORING Chloe!change the record girl or how about ditch the filters so when ur son sees your pictures in the future he will be able to recognise you
Same shite every day love been his mama!!

Just come across this Thread, been a long read. Does no one find it weird she is always posting her sister’s kids & talks about them, but her brother was also a father? I get there mum may not like them posted online but never even a mention of his kids?

Reactions: 1
Just come across this Thread, been a long read. Does no one find it weird she is always posting her sister’s kids & talks about them, but her brother was also a father? I get there mum may not like them posted online but never even a mention of his kids?
Probably because of his past doubt she wants people knowing her dad, had her brother kneecapped etc haha. Then add in the brothers jail time also

Reactions: 3
Probably because of his past doubt she wants people knowing her dad, had her brother kneecapped etc haha. Then add in the brothers jail time also
Yes she loves to portray the wholesome family for sure 😂😂

Chloe needs to get her roots done desperately!!!! She will make out shes too busy being a Mama tho🙄

Reactions: 3