Chinions off topic chat #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has full custody now but Jace keeps running away and the police have been involved- he seems a troubled young lad. I haven't watched in ages but TMZ keep me updated 🤣
Poor Jace, can’t say I blame him with his upbringing it can’t be easy trying to navigate teenage hormones and knowing what the past was like. Seems good Andrew’s stepping up to help out though hopefully he gets help for whatever reasons he’s running away

Reactions: 1
@Redgirl81 i fell asleep last night what happened with Kierans live who was he telling to duck off?

Also seen a post saying DC has thoroughly explained the GFM all i can see is saying contact kierans management? Which isn’t an explanation? Has something been deleted.

Reactions: 2
@Redgirl81 i fell asleep last night what happened with Kierans live who was he telling to duck off?

Also seen a post saying DC has thoroughly explained the GFM all i can see is saying contact kierans management? Which isn’t an explanation? Has something been deleted.
His comments on his TT live were crazy, mostly all about M throwing the pie, they were going so fast and mods were deleting them so don’t know what the comment said.. he just read out someone’s name then said ‘duck off’ 😂

No nothings been deleted .. that was the explanation! Haha.

he’s going back live again tonight 😂

• Haha
His comments on his TT live were crazy, mostly all about M throwing the pie, they were going so fast and mods were deleting them so don’t know what the comment said.. he just read out someone’s name then said ‘duck off’ 😂

No nothings been deleted .. that was the explanation! Haha.

he’s going back live again tonight 😂
Surely he knew what the comments were gonna be. The comments will be filtered tonight probably. I don’t think people are grasping that people want to know why posters were promoting the GFM and saying they knew each other and trusted people. They were sending updates about kieran saying thanks and now nothing? Saying can’t discuss it after they get the money? 🤔

Poor Jace, can’t say I blame him with his upbringing it can’t be easy trying to navigate teenage hormones and knowing what the past was like. Seems good Andrew’s stepping up to help out though hopefully he gets help for whatever reasons he’s running away
Apparently Janelle has been added back to the cast of the show and was filming with Brianna yesterday (is on the teen mom thread + pictures from page six in the us)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Apparently Janelle has been added back to the cast of the show and was filming with Brianna yesterday (is on the teen mom thread + pictures from page six in the us)
Ooo I hope so! Her segments were full of drama so very entertaining 😂

Ooo I hope so! Her segments were full of drama so very entertaining 😂
I will have to start watching again 🤣
I think my all time fav Janelle moment was when she missed solicitor meeting to go see Kesha and her explanation was but its Keaha as she twirled rhe feather in her hair
1000023563.jpg

• Haha
I will have to start watching again 🤣
I think my all time fav Janelle moment was when she missed solicitor meeting to go see Kesha and her explanation was but its Keaha as she twirled rhe feather in her hair
View attachment 2910647
That’s the episode I watched the other day 😂 telling her probation officer she can’t go to jail because she’s seeing kesha😂😂😂

• Haha
Ee elphaba and the knife😳
They need banning from the app! One day the attention seeking/clout chasing is going to end up with them getting sectioned or something. If they were really in a crisis at that time they wouldn't be in the frame of mind to update their Insta ASAP 🤦🏻‍♀️

They need banning from the app! One day the attention seeking/clout chasing is going to end up with them getting sectioned or something. If they were really in a crisis at that time they wouldn't be in the frame of mind to update their Insta ASAP 🤦🏻‍♀️
I often think there must be some kind of psychology behind the people who are ‘influencers’ because why are they all mental? Attention seekers, liars, narcissists, money beggars, racists etc. I think we would really struggle to make a list of genuine people who are on tiktok tbh

B
I often think there must be some kind of psychology behind the people who are ‘influencers’ because why are they all mental? Attention seekers, liars, narcissists, money beggars, racists etc. I think we would really struggle to make a list of genuine people who are on tiktok tbh
I honestly think they feel they are superior than us 'normal' people. You have to think highly of yourself to upload enough on social media and expect it to blow up. And then to sit on Tik Tok lives and await/expect people sending gifts. You'd have to have some form of god complex. I don't mind the people who go live to actually talk and interact with their audience but people like Elphaba, CLA, Evil Queen etc do it purely for the gifts/money. If there were no financial gain from it they wouldn't be doing it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.