Chelsea McHodg #8 House is filthy, stickers on the floor, Chels and Alex have another takeaway at the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get why you’d live like that when you had money on the bank. It’s just like nanna bastard. Lives in a grotty little tit hole but brags about how much money she’s got. You can’t take it with you so bloody spend it and better yourself. And sorry but her kids are gonna be fucked anyway being filmed and exploited their entire childhood money or not, they’re never going to achieve anything.

Reactions: 9
I see those earning huge amounts of money off tik tok moving to bigger and better homes. Endless day trips, holidays etc but Chelsea would rather spend her 50k on bloody burgers and chips and dump bags 🤢🤮 like she actually has nothing to show for this 50k she says she earns, no amounts of plastic Poundland tat would convince me to give up my day job. Why hasn’t she got herself a car? Get her dad to drive with her? I smell bullshit that it’s only her theory she can’t pass

Reactions: 7
"I have over 30k in the bank" you'd best save a lot more, when TikTok comes crashing down you won't be able to claim UC.

Reactions: 11
Whys she waiting for this so called mortgage?
Probably cos her and goblin boy have crappy credit ratings. He strikes me as the type to have ccj’s coming out of his arse plus I don’t think many mortgage brokers would be keen on lending to someone who’s ‘job’ is TikTok and someone who can’t hold down any form of job for more than a couple of months without getting sacked.

Reactions: 5
Probably cos her and goblin boy have crappy credit ratings. He strikes me as the type to have ccj’s coming out of his arse plus I don’t think many mortgage brokers would be keen on lending to someone who’s ‘job’ is TikTok and someone who can’t hold down any form of job for more than a couple of months without getting sacked.
Exactly those who have bought houses and work in tiktok have almost almost always got a significant other who has a normal job which makes a mortgage possible.she may of had appointments but not seen anything in principle

Yep or they’ve bought outright. £30k won’t get her anything even in the tit hole she lives in

Reactions: 4
Imagine trying to say ya got over 30k in the bank and look like an even cheaper version of the pound shop 😂😂💀

Apparently all that money sitting in the bank but can’t be arsed doing driving lessons, lives in a tit hole, dresses in TikTok crap clothing. Yh alright babes… scruffy bleep

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Imagine trying to say ya got over 30k in the bank and look like an even cheaper version of the pound shop 😂😂💀

Apparently all that money sitting in the bank but can’t be arsed doing driving lessons, lives in a tit hole, dresses in TikTok crap clothing. Yh alright babes… scruffy bleep
Innit even if she has the absolute state of her she's gone worse and worse even before having baby number 2

Reactions: 6
If she has £30K in the bank why is she still living in that tit hole of a house, she could be renting somewhere much nicer, although anywhere she lives would be tit up to the knocker. I bet the goon has no access to the money, he can’t be trusted with his regular benders!

Reactions: 5
People like that make me rage, especially when you work hard and get scummy cunts
Tbf what she got though really? She lives in a privately rented session pit,goes on "holiday" to outlines which there's nothing wrong with but goes to same one each time...lIves off takeout and shops in b and m and buys her clothes from peacocks,cant pass her theory which is bollocks when she supposedly got every qualification going from animal studies to god knows what other shite...t this girls got 30k....yeyer OK even if I saw her bank account with that much in I wouldn't be jealous because wealth can't buy this girl class...

Reactions: 10
Bragging about her money. No wonder Lou Lou is sniffing around now more than ever. Free food and days out.

Reactions: 6
Ergh why does she put bleeping margarine on EVERYTHING! All kids like a choc spread sandwich once in a while but it doesn’t need bastard margarine on it too Chelsea!! Give the kids arteries a break for gods sake.

Reactions: 2
Ergh why does she put bleeping margarine on EVERYTHING! All kids like a choc spread sandwich once in a while but it doesn’t need bastard margarine on it too Chelsea!! Give the kids arteries a break for gods sake.
The amount they put on bread, toast and crumpets is criminal. They are all heading for an early coronary. Paying nothing into the system and will expect the NHS to pick up the pieces. Alex’s snacks knocks me sick. You might be forgiving of the adult’s diet if they went to the gym and burnt it off. Dependent on their metabolism atm, can’t wait to see what they look like in their forties.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.