Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s so typical of lazy Charlotte, stick a bunting up ( or any old tat) and think job done! As for the hacking of the Hydrangeas 😳

Reactions: 6
Really sick of these companies gifting things then expecting us mugs to pay over the odds to cover all the stock they’ve given away for free. Worse when they’ve not even given a discount code for the ‘influencer’s’ followers too. It’s giving - I’ve got this cos I’m AMAZING but you peasants will just have to cough up and buy one! 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For someone who gardens so much, her garden looks a right old mess. Why didn’t she wear gloves when shovelling the mud into those wall things, then Daisy took hers off and Charlotte put hers on to actually plant the flowers 😵💫

Reactions: 6
Oh FFS we are back on to the Grandad again and her waffling sympathy tit 😡
Before he passed away him or Nanna were never mentioned and now she’s making out that they were super close and saw each other all the time!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have hypermobility as does one of my children. We (especially he) have strengthening exercises. For example, he was 8 before he could do/undo a button and it was a huge achievement. His fingers would just bend back too far.
You know what was one of the best things? Playdough/plasticine/clay. The resistance on the fingers was really helpful.
Charlotte has been gifted at least two expensive playdough toys. Both never to be seen again.
I’ll tell you what doesn’t help? iPads/consoles.

Reactions: 19
Before he passed away him or Nanna were never mentioned and now she’s making out that they were super close and saw each other all the time!!!!
I actually find her behaviour quite disrespectful.
She never really mentioned them before like you say and rarely saw them(not like the other set of grandparents who she clearly is closer with) and while it is understandable to be upset that he died she has been using his death for content for months and now is taking sneaky shots of her grandma to share on Instagram(there is no way her grandmas knew she was taking that photo of her picking out plants today). Making money off videos about his death and using it as filler content on Instagram because she has nothing else to share apart from filming herself putting cling film in a drawer or junk food into a tub.

“I thought I had more time to love you”

I’d say she got a lot more time with her grandparents than most people, and hardly shocking when someone that old passes away. She’s so deluded on every front.

“I thought I had more time to love you”

I’d say she got a lot more time with her grandparents than most people, and hardly shocking when someone that old passes away. She’s so deluded on every front.
Agreed, she got to the age of 35 with 4 grandparents - very very lucky indeed.
She’s unbelievably sheltered and privileged but doesn’t think she is.
Simpering cow.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.