Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weigh-in day today and she's only lost 1lb. The amount of stories this morning are ridiculous. Hopefully nobody is buying into this utter scam.

charlottedawsy_1715421517055.jpg

charlottedawsy_1715421623321.jpg
charlottedawsy_1715421627237.jpg
charlottedawsy_1715421631372.jpg
charlottedawsy_1715421639259.jpg
charlottedawsy_1715421646254.jpg

Reactions: 5
When you post the bit you should really keep quiet when your on a scam. Shes thick as.

It’s got nothing to do with helping people book cheep holidays, it’s all about the commission when you scam someone into signing up.

Toes are not supposed to point west and east 🤢🤣 my mum would say she had cheep tit shoes growing up 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish this bleep would stop lying she a size 10 she not. Such a scam artist I wish she would get taken down a peg or two.

Reactions: 19
That lassie in the pink shorts looks like shes in a gym room? I'd hazard a guess it's that that made her lose weight, not the side stepping full-o-fun workout Chazza promotes
---
Also, able to eat what you want "pasta, pizza chips" only works if you're in a calorie deficit. You can eat quite literally anything as long as you're in a calorie deficit, daft bleep. And a microwave pasta dinner sure would put me in a calorie deficit - I'd be hank marvin though.

Reactions: 13
One in pink shorts is Chazza

Also I hate the way she talks to Noah. I have never asked my children are they proud off me. Women isn't right in the head.
It should be the other way round, what really makes me cross is the fact she needs validation from her 3 year old son. How messed up are those boys going to be in years to come. It's beyond me but then it kind of gives us an insight as to how chazza was brought up, extremely insecure for one

Reactions: 18
One in pink shorts is Chazza

Also I hate the way she talks to Noah. I have never asked my children are they proud off me. Women isn't right in the head.
Convenient that the ponytail covers the tattoo though don’t you think? That’s either an ancient photo or someone else’s pancake arse.

• Haha
When you post the bit you should really keep quiet when your on a scam. Shes thick as.

It’s got nothing to do with helping people book cheep holidays, it’s all about the commission when you scam someone into signing up.

Toes are not supposed to point west and east 🤢🤣 my mum would say she had cheep tit shoes growing up 🤣
If you look, Noah has her feet. She isn't taking care to help prevent him getting bunions either. They boy needs supportive, well fitting shoes, not those plastic things he's always in

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If you look, Noah has her feet. She isn't taking care to help prevent him getting bunions either. They boy needs supportive, well fitting shoes, not those plastic things he's always in
Not necessarily cheap shoes growing up..

My daughter has similar but big toe doesn’t cross. Grew up wearing Clarks fitted shoes. Unfortunately she had flat feet (diagnosed after physio) and was using her big toes to grip for balance.😳

Chazza’s a scamming waste of air though 🤣😂

Reactions: 9
Michelin star all inclusive restaurant but all say ate was pizza and chips

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Genuinely concerned for those 7 people
At the minute they’re in a padded room regretting their poll choice!
---
These people don’t look like real people they look like pictures of posters or something, the 1 yesterday didn’t look right and that 1 above doesn’t look like a real person
What like all the bellyblasta folks? I’m convinced they’ve all been stolen pics or paid actors!!

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20240411-183733~2.png

...... pobs comin' at'cha !

Gawd 😆😆😆😆🤢🤢😵

Totally unsexy g imp 😆
pedro-monkey.gif
Screenshot_20240330_184029_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She is so toxic...talking to Noah about losing weight and how it made her "skinny and sexy" then she asks Matthew if he thinks she's sexy soon as he walks in. She is putting it in those boys minds that skinny is sexy and being overweight is a bad thing. But then in the next breath she bangs on about accepting your body as it is. Which is it Charlotte make your mind up and stop talking about being skinny and sexy around those children its just weird!

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Here's one for the ASA reporters. Pob even advertising the bloody BBQ. I have a feeling that all the boot camp stories he's plugging is a freebie too.

Grifting cunts. 🤬

Screenshot_20240511-193151~2.png

• Angry
It looks very much like all that meat has been gifted as they've both been name dropping the butcher and the chef on their stories, so time for the ASA again. I'd rather see that food go to a homeless shelter than these grifting, greedy cunts. 🤬

charlottedawsy_1715468825887.jpg
charlottedawsy_1715468833828.jpg
charlottedawsy_1715468839106.jpg
charlottedawsy_1715468844443.jpg
charlottedawsy_1715468849641.jpg

Reactions: 8